In what country are you located? [USA]

Time zone: EST

in character name: Jakob "reshen" Hopkins

Civilian name: Jakob Hopkins

What server are you interested in?(SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic? yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None so far

Have you received any kicks, bans, or warnings? and why?:
I was warned for RDM because i didnt know that D-Class couldnt mass murder other D class. I was also warned for ERP for making an innapropriate comment which I am sorry about.

Why are you applying for the position of Intelligence Ambassador?: I believe Intelligence Ambassador because I've been watching my superiors on the server and taking notes on what they do, and I aspire to lead as well as those I've seen lead. I believe I have the requisite knowledge to guide the Intelligence department to the best of my ability. I am very active on intelligence and I believe my skills can be used to improve the overall experience of Intelligence. I've dealt with problems and written documents before, and I've spent a lot of time trying to recall the majority of GOIs. I have so far spent most of my time on this departments and I feel like i have shown myself to be a very hard working and very supportive of this department, I wish to show people how much fun it is to play as intelligence because I feel like most people want to play as Internal Affairs but I also want them to try to experience the fun of intelligence. I wish to help my fellow ambassadors by lifting the struggle off their shoulders and making their time being an ambassador fun aswell.

What qualifies you to be an Intelligence Ambassador?:
I have been playing intelligence for most of my time on the server and I have learned the in's and out's of intelligence in itself. I can also be very serious at points in RP. I am great at leading people and giving information and help to anyone who needs it as well. I feel I have the essential knowledge to effectively lead the Internal Affairs department. I have shown to do excellent work and have shown much seriousness in my job as an intelligence agent. I have written some documents but not many since most of them I never posted I have followed and have been taking notes from many clearance 4 personnel and I have learned the job of an ambassador and what most Clearance 4 personnel should do with their job. I have attended many Intelligence lectures and I have excellent training in interrogations, I am able to keep the facilty absolutely clean on surface and I have done many in facility operations and on surface operations. I have been able to predict many Ci raids and learned alot of information about GOI's.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?
I have written over 4 good documents and most have them I have putten on boards and some of them I have thrown away because they werent good in my opinion, But a good document requires A good discription based on what topic you are writing about, Very good grammar inside of the document. Proper and factual information on what you are writing about,
Proper documentation on the events that took place. What people were involved such as their name, what their job is what rank they are how long they have worked inside the facility (in or out).

What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
The ambassadors' job of intelligence is to oversee what the department is doing. They make sure that all documents are well written and are taken care of. They help train new personnel into the department and they make sure that all agents are doing their job properly and carefully. They also make sure that the agents don't slip up and accidentally info breach the facility. They are what most new agents look up to and aspire to be. They make sure that all operations carried out in the department are cohesive and ethical. They help train agents with lectures and help them interact with people in the best way possible.

Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

WARNING: LEVEL 4 CLEARANCE REQUIRED ANY UNAUTHORIZED PERSONNEL WILL BE TERMINATED VIA KILL AGENT

CLEARANCE RECIEVED

WELCOME.
raf_750x1000_075_t_101010_01c5ca27c6.u1-removebg-preview (1).png

Jakob Hopkins Personnel File

Jakob Hopkins DOB ██/██/████, Place Of Origin █████████.

Navy SEAL CPL Jakob Hopkins was known for his immense bravery and his ability to think critically in intense situations, But little did jakob know that a shadowy organization was keeping tabs on this honerable man. Upon transfer to the foundation Jakob was assigned immediatly of E-11 PVT as per request of site inspection, aftwer witnessing and documenting his work in the field as a SEAL. However, Jakob believed that he could contribute more to the foundation than just recontaining SCPs. So he took a liking into the intelligence department having lengthy conversations with their staff. the Navy SEALS has positively benifactored to his work in the intelligence department, he found purpose in doing his job in the department. He would often assist in miscommunication campaigns on surface alongside with infilitrating and raiding the CI bases. but he felt that the department could be more than what it was at the time. So he actively transended his peers in their work and in the way they carry themselves to be the top agent. When he reached the top he felt he could go higher than that so he reached for Ambassador. And this is how his interview played out:

[INTERVIEW STARTS]

Agent ████ - Welcome, come in have a seat.

Jakob - You wanted to talk to me?

Agent ████ - Ive noticed your tanacity, and the you've put in. You've done a great job and have done a great service for the department

Jakob - why thank you sir is, is this about the request ive sent?

Agent ████ - This is about the request you've sent, Im very inclined to put you in a position of leadership in this department, but i have to ask you
a few questions before I advance my decision.

Jakob - ok go ahead.

Agent ████ - Why do you push yourself so hard to be the top of my department Jakob?

Jakob - Ive always wanted to do good. But I feel like being a simple agent isnt enough. I wish to strive, to help lead other agents and to show what I am truly worth.

Agent ████ - And what are you truly worth Jakob?

Jakob - I-dont know, Thats a tough question to answer on the spot sir

Agent ████ - I believe that in lamens term true worth is what one believes in themselves and believes that they themselves are superior of others. I believe it stims from arrogance and the uneducated, but what it really takes to be a leader. So, Jakob, do you have what it takes to lead, or are you one of those arrogant agents who think they're better than everyone else?

Jakob - I believe I have not only demonstrated my worth, but also demonstrated that I have the skills required for this role.I believe im able to encourage everyone and improve the overall mood of the intelligence agency.

Agent ████ - So i have to ask you. is
red your favorite color

Jakob - Why indeed yes it is.

Agent ████ - Thats good to know... Mr. Ambassador

[INTERVIEW ENDS]

Last edited:

Rev. Doofster Runner

Jun 27, 2022
Australia
ACCEPTED

The Department of Intelligence has read your application and are excited to announce your acceptance into the position of Ambassador. Please report to Dpt. Director Doofster "The Composer" Runner for your new Ambassador handbook and clearance card.

Congratulations and thank you for your continued service to the Department of Intelligence and the Foundation

- Director Doofster "The Composer" Runner
(Ask Staff for rank in game​

Status
Not open for further replies.