CI-A x2 (held)
CI-B (Held)
MTF E-11 CPL (Holding)
SCP-096 (Holding)
DEA Sr. Agent (Holding)
IA Agent (Holding)
SCP-22415 (Holding) [It isn't out yet]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
At this time i have 32 warnings, and 8 bans on record. Most are at the start of when I began the server, and because this was the first server I started on I had to learn the basics of Garry's mod RP the hard way. Other than that, most of my warnings are expired and if any aren't expired they are pretty close to being expired. All of my bans are 100% expired.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
-
As I have played more internal affairs I have grown to enjoy and appreciate it so I want to take the next step and become a internal affairs cl4. I want to get some good cl4 experience and I think that being an ambassador could really help that. I also think that I could help IA have a better look upon it as someone who knows when its time to do something and not do something. Other than watching out for criminals or cl4 experience, I also just want to be able to help the community and be there when I am needed most. I think I can prove that I am worthy of becoming a cl4.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
-
I have a lot of experience with internal affairs and have actually made it a priority to be on the job more often and stop the people that break the codex. I have some good leadership qualities too, that's how I became a MTF NCO. I have just about memorized the different legal codes so I can spot a rule break almost as soon as it happens. I also know that as an ambassador its not just about arresting people and putting the criminals behind bars, its about helping, and being there to assist in problems.

(A) How many documents have you written? (B) What makes a document good?:
(A)
I don't exactly remember but if I had to guess I would say I have made 8-10 excellent documents and 9-12 great documents.

(B)
1. Length: The document is of good length without procrastination.
2. Information: The document exceeds necessary information and actually makes the reader interested.
3. Format: The document is formatted correctly with all proper additions for that specific document. (Ex. research documents are about SCPs while IA documents are about arrests or incidents)
4. Personal: The document is your own and shows individuality and distinction.
5. Readable: The document is simple and smooth to read. The words should just role off the tongue.
6. Grammar: The document posses impeccable spelling with absolutely zero grammar errors.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
-
Out of everything an IA Ambassador must to be professional. They should also help untrained internal affairs by providing them with a test. An ambassador should also help IA agents with any questions they have on anything. A IA Ambassador can also begin a tribunal (trial) against someone as per the Tribunal Handbook. Furthermore, the Ambassador assigns tasks like manning Checkpoint Charlie, and stationing agents at different places around the site. The IA ambassador should also request the IA agents to join the teamspeak per regulations. IA ambassadors should also in general watch for misconduct around the site from small to large.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

[Life before the foundation]
Jamal Bartholomew was born in Frenchboro Maine with two brothers and three sisters. He lived in a normal house that was barely big enough to fit everyone and was given adequate meals every night. Ever since he was just a little boy in his house with his family he wanted to live a lavish and rich lifestyle. By the age of 23 he was able to make this happen but it was tiring and laboring. Sweat, work, and tears all the time, this was back breaking work. He worked like this until 26 which is when he was able to retire with about 11.6 million dollars in his bank account. By the age of 29 he was married to the woman of his dreams and had 3 young children. Jamal was as happy as he could possibly be. One day after dropping his kids off at school he was knocked out by a some type of gas and was brought to a secure facility deep within a mountain. Until he woke up in a dark room, panicked and in shock he asked...

[Interview]
Jamal: "WHERE AM I, WHAT IS THIS"
Unknown Person: "A opportunity of sorts"
Jamal: "Let me go please, I want to see my family"
Unknown Person: "I'm giving you the opportunity to join us... a secret organization known as the SCP Foundation"
Unknown Person: " You have 3 choices join our organization, leave, or die"
Jamal: *Jamal thinks deeply about whether he should accept or deny... he feels about how this opportunity is once in a life time and extremely rare*
Jamal: *Jamal knows he has to make a decision and he doesn't really believe they will just let him leave at all*
Unknown Person: "Time is ticking, I don't have all day buddy"
Jamal: "I... accept..."
Unknown Person: "Great, by the way you have until tomorrow to say goodbye to you family before your work starts"
Unknown Person: "Don't worry about finding us... we'll find you."
Jamal: "ok..."
*Jamal gets knocked out with something metal to the back of his head*
*Jamal wakes up in alleyway with a huge soar spot on his head. He knew it wasn't a dream...*

Last edited:

cityismy

May 10, 2023
Minus soup
What koofie said, also seems to have no grasp of the English language as demonstrated in this application

Pirate McPirate

Feb 22, 2024
what i read from the document part was, what make a document is dormant, and format makes it look good because of the format

"Sprite"

Mar 27, 2024
-SUPPORT
met this kid many times ingame, never been fun to talk or play or even be around him. unfit for ambassador (if uve read my previous soups u know this isnt overexaggerated)

*also 32warns and 8 bans... crazy

Last edited:

Maurice Alton

Aug 11, 2023
+/- support

+my time as an ambassador, I have seen Jamal doing some good work

-have had some iffy interactions

-tends to minge quite a bit but haven’t seen much lately

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
MvM6HTA.png
Application Denied

Agent @JamaI ,

Hello, At this current time, We do not believe you're ready for this position. If you want more information on why this was denied please get in touch with me over Discord. You may apply again in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.