Not open for further replies.

James Anderson

Feb 24, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Kyle124
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):

1718751604892.png
In what country are you located?: CANADA
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): LTCOM James "Bear" Anderson
Chaos name (include your rank): I am no longer a member of CI
Civilian name: James Bear
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:543398710
Discord ID (name#0000): Kylem0234
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: i have made one GENSEC CPT App: https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/usa-james-anderson-gsd-cpt-application.25530/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1718752237920.png
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, i have been staff on a Police RP server before (Rank was admin)
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes I've been playing Gmod for about 3 years now and have played many different RP servers
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 3-4 Weekdays 4-5 Weekends
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: The reason I wish to become a moderator for Civil Networks is that I have a true passion for improving the quality of people's experience here. within E11 I always make sure that I am as kind as possible to the people below me and always assist if they need any help. Another reason I wish to become a moderator is that I see that staff are sometimes overwhelmed with the incoming number of tickets, which sometimes leads to extremely long wait times to have a sit attended to. With my previous experience as an administrator on a separate server, I can easily adjust to how the staff team operates on this server. Another reason why I wish to become a moderator on this server is that I’ve played for a long time. In fact, I even remember when the server was called “Civil Gamers.” After some time, I feel that I am ready to move on and take on the role of a staff position, to help better the server.
What do you think you can help with on the server and Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I think I would be able to use my previous experience to assist with day-to-day moderation as well as support tickets. If I’m given the proper guidance and training, I can also move on to helping with other tasks that my server leadership team assigns me. The reason why you would want to consider me over the other applicants is that I am a people person and will be able to excel with communication and de-escalation skills, as well as helping people where it’s needed. After some time, I feel that I might even be able to train new staff members. On top of that, I also feel that I am in good standing with the community as the Lieutenant Commander of E-11. I feel that I am a well-known person. People know my true intentions and my friendly personality, and hopefully, they will not be afraid to reach out to someone they know when I am on duty as a staff member. With my previous experience, I also understand that staff duties come first over role-playing, and the sole purpose of a moderator is to enhance other people's RP when possible.

Loviatar

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 7, 2023
Application Accepted

Hello, @James Anderson
Thanks for taking the time to make an application!

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by The Resources Team, your application has been accepted!

We invite you to join our Team Speak at your earliest convenience, wait in the interview waiting room, and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.