Aug 23, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:173998973
Discord name: Zystro#8262
For how long have you played on CG SCP: About a month or 2
In what country are you located?:
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): James "Garrick" Hans
Civilian name: Eret Hans
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Intelligence Ambassador
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF E-11
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I've gotten a lot of warnings for stuff i didn't know wasn't allowed when I started on the server, and I have gotten 1 ban for saying "Kill yourself" in a joking way to someone
-
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?: Pretty much for just another role to play as
-
What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?: I've been doing pretty good as an Agent so I feel I would do quite good as an Ambassador
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I've written 4 to 6 documents as a Researcher when I started and I believe what makes a document good is proper spelling, grammar and knowledge of what the author is writing about
-
What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?: To train new agents, organize the intel department and be good at writing documents
-
Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: A skilled Mercenary that the Foundation caught word of, good at getting information out of people, decent with firearms, Pretty much the whole package they were looking for at the time, Long story short he climbed the ranks in his GENSEC Duty then was Trained for E-11, shortly after he went on to the Intelligence Agency after realizing he was not cut out for that kind of work, Some time goes by and he is promoted for his hard work, This man is James Hans, otherwise known as "Garrick"

Hope that was good :D

Weather

Sep 21, 2022
-Support
-Application lacks detail and effort and is very short

Last edited:

TwoOreos99

Aug 19, 2022
United States
------------------Denied------------------
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Intelligence Ambassador. Due to recent circumstances, we do not think you are currently fit for the position. We do apologize.
(Feel Free to Reapply in 2 weeks)

- Department Director “Doofus”-

Status
Not open for further replies.