Civilian name:
James B Curtain
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Security Sergeant, CI-B, UNGOC SGT (I'm not sure if senior agent counts)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No kicks or bans but I have received 3 warnings that are now expired. 1 RDM for stabbing an ambassador as a techie, 1 RDM warn which I cannot recall, and 1 failrp warn due to me raiding foundation as mayor.
-
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
I'm passionate about the General Security Department and wish to make changes that'll better the department and maybe even better certain aspects of the site. With GENSEC being the first combative job you unlock I also wish to educate specifically cadets and guards so they can more competent while on the job.
-
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
Being one of the longer running sergeants within the department means I know the inner workings of the department and how to best lead GENSEC, as stated before I am extremely passionate about the department and wish to make it better in the long run.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
Lead members of the Security Department, appoint new captains, and ensure all around site security, specifically PW and LCZ.
-
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Carter was a guinea pig for the United States Paranatural Warfare Command, under going painful experimentations that'll give him an edge against normal combatants. Coming to contact with an entity lurking Site 65, he would team with similar individuals, brainstorming, researching, and using their gifts in an effort to stop its influence before its too late.

Jack Edwards (Spoon)

Jun 2, 2024
+Support
His lack of a CL 4 Foundation role might hamper his application but overall James is competent and versed in the operations of security. Would gladly follow his lead should he become chief.

ZTQuiz56

Jun 6, 2024
+Support one of the most professional and confident GSD have his immense time as a Sergent out weighs the lack of being a captain in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.