Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:38603093
Discord name: catsratsgats
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since the beginning of February
In what country are you located?: United States Of America
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Jamie "Iris"
Civilian name: Rascal "iris"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes, which is on all the time.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- [held - Nu-7 CPL, E-11 SPC, GOC CPL.] [holding - CM, GOC SPC]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- [FAILRP was from dancing on top of Medbay as 912.] [RDM was for shooting someone out of pure frustration.]gmod.exe Screenshot 2024.05.07 - 16.00.45.56.png
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
- I am applying for Medical Consultant because I love Medical. out of all the positions within the server medical has always been my most played, coming up from trainee to Sr doctor and combat medic has been a blast. I have acquired much knowledge in the medical department, from things such as basic curing of sicknesses to psych evals. Aswell as I want to go further within the medical department, I want to see myself become a consultant for these reasons.
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
- I believe I am suitable for medical consultant because I can work well under extreme pressure. I rarely lose my head, I have quite the good understanding of all the diseases, cures, and how they work, aswell as for bone fractures and the like. I Engage myself in roleplay constantly, I am extremely knowledgeable about chemicals and how to make them. Lastly, I take professionalism when it's needed quite seriously.
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice: A step-by-step guide on how to cure a bacterial infection:
1)- bring the patient into the treatment center.
2)- ask them to lie down on the infection scanner.
3)- ask the patient to stand up.
4)- take the Erythromycin out of your inventory, along with an injection vial, and pour in 100mL.
5)- kindly ask the patient to drink from the vial, then again kindly ask for it back.
6)- ask if the patient is feeling better after administering the medicine, if yes send them on their way after giving them a clean bill of health.
7)- feel good about yourself that you helped another out. :)

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
1)-
Giving new Medical trainees their medical license test.
2)- Performing surgeries whenever the need for one arises.
3)- Helping new and old medical staff alike with their issues or problems.
4)- Doing combat medic tryouts.
5)- Ensuring that medical staff are doing the correct job and not slacking off.
6)- Prescribe personnel with prescriptions based on how their outcome is during a psych eval.
7)- Doing assignments given to a consultant from the director of medicine or higher.
8)- Giving psychological evaluations to cl4 personnel.
9)- general things like closing the bulks, manning teslas, and evac orders during a code black.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Jamie "Iris" was born on October 17th in the year 2003, from a young age Jamie's always had a fascination with anything medical-related, he'd attempt to patch up his parents whenever they got hurt based on what their injury was, whether it was a tiny cut or a bruise on the skin. Later during high school, Jamie would regularly attend a medical program that taught him more about the human anatomy and how to treat deeper injuries eventually using that learned knowledge to further his studies within Med school to become a full-fledged doctor. Naturally, within time the foundation became aware of how well he performed academically compared to the others in his classes till one day, it was decided he'd be brought into the foundation.
>Loading 50%
>Loading 100%..
>Welcome to the scipnet system!
Requesting access to Jamie "Iris" file.
>Files_Foundation/members/History/Jamie "Iris"

[DoM] - Welcome Jamie, You have been hand-picked by us within the foundation to lead our medical team as one of our trusted Medical Consultants. now, I know this may seem like a sudden shock knowing you've been brought here against your will... but I promise you'll like your time here! and if not, you are free to leave if you feel it's right.
[Iris] - I see... If you don't mind me asking, how far away are we from home? Since I'm from Kansas?? Aswell as the foundation? I have so many questions.. my brain can't comprehend this situation fully so I do apologize if I fail my speech at all.
[DoM] - Well.. to answer the first question, we are in a remote facility deep within Canada, quite far underground. and for the second one, The foundation is an organization of sorts... see, this world is filled with odd and otherwise paranormal things that'd only exist within a fairytale or your dreams. here within the foundation, its main goal is the containment of said things. But you won't be dealing with that! your role here like I said will be to lead the medical department as one of our Consultants.
[Iris] - *Nothing but silence is heard for the next several minutes.* I understand. I will accept this role and the offer I've been given, I hope I'll do well..
[DoM] - I know you will.

Coral Lycensoft

Game Master
Game Master
Feb 27, 2023

To: Jamie "Iris"
Subject: Application Accepted

Dear @Jamie"Iris" , thank you for applying for the position. We in the medical team have reviewed your application, and will be accepting your application to join our team. The medical leadership team have agreed that you are ready for the next step in your journey through medical ranks. I hope your day goes well. Please reach out to me soon via Email.

- Dpt Director Coral Lycensoft.

Status
Not open for further replies.