Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Was a whitelisted E-11, currently a whitelisted CI
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1: FailRP: Ignoring a D-Class killing foundation staff as a cadet
2 FailRP: Being in possession of a document I shouldn't have in RP
3: FearRP: Ignoring an E-11 LT orders while under gun point because of nearby danger
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I'm becoming an Exec. Researcher and I'd like to fill in the gaps of the existing departmental higher-ups hopefully being able to bring a bit more life into the research department at off hours and helping those that may be potentially new or inexperienced with research. I'd like to use my spare time as an Executive to guide and inform the research department of the correct and proper ways of testing.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I've helped people get a better understanding of how tests are to be performed, documents to be written, what clearances are allowed to do what as well as pointing out some underused anomalies and potential use-cases for them. I like to help around the facility and I'm intrigued into testing and chemical applications this server has to offer.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
Zero, But I'd guess for an excellent grade you'd need great formatting, a well thought out goal of study with examples of how you'll conduct your experiments, has to contain all of the necessary information for a research study (A front page, Index, SCP preface/description, Goal of Study, Hypothesis, Methodology, Test Results, & Conclusions) and is intelligible/well worded.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
To keep an eye over the research department, help explain procedures and protocols to the newer people and approving documents for the experienced folk. There may be times where I'm needed to handle a punishment for an IA agent, lets say a researcher didn't go about things correctly and IA would like a job ban, only with substantial proof should I act upon whatever their actions were.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
My Executive Researcher character, Jan Atore, has a background experienced in both traditional research and innovative methodologies. With a Ph.D. in Applied Science and over a decade of experience in the field, myself, Jan Atore has gathered a reputation for not only rigorous experimentation but also for mentoring the next generation of researchers. I joined the department with a vision of transforming the research landscape by infusing it with new energy and fostering a collaborative environment where knowledge is freely shared.

Jan Atore

Jul 16, 2024
I forgot to put my total playtime, its 2.4million seconds according to the 1 year achievement or roughly 28 days in-game so,

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 28ish in-game days logged

Last edited:

Jan Atore

Jul 16, 2024
Is there any reason for this? I know I can get a bit rowdy as a D-Class, but as any job/role with any actual authority, I tend take that job as seriously as can be given whatever circumstances. I'm a whitelisted IA agent with good relations throughout the server, and I'm one of the better Techie's when needed, if you have anything I can improve on let me know.

stephenpreisler

Jul 27, 2024
+ Support

I’ve worked along side you in LRT and now CRB. You’re fun and outgoing from my experiences with you in the past 1-2 weeks.

clovecigarettes

Aug 17, 2024
+Support
- Extremely active and an engaging roleplayer!
- Friendly and welcoming to any and all personnel.
- From what I have seen he is one of the few researchers who not only takes his job seriously but takes an active role in assisting others to make sure everyone follows guidelines and clearly understands what is expected of them.

Best of luck <3

Weebe San

Aug 10, 2024
+1
Chilliest guy in town and he's pretty active in CRB getting tests done and completing orders

RatGod

Apr 5, 2024
Incoming Message...
Message Received!

To: JanAtore@Foundation .org
Subject: Application moving onto next phase: Interview

Dear Jan Atore,
thank you for your application into the position of Executive Researcher. I am happy to inform you that your application has been approved for the next stage of the promotion process! Please reach out to me (ratgod101 on the discord) or Friedhart (g4rp1ays) to schedule your interview. We are excited to speak with you, and hopefully welcome you into Research Leadership if the interview goes well.

Sincerely, Barry 'Blue' Uriah | BarryUriah11011@Foundation .org

Status
Not open for further replies.