Jane "Cuddles" Whitmee

Civilian name:
N/A

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
OSA(UK), ECA (UK), Medical Consultant(UK), Medical Director(UK), NU-7 PVT(UK),, CI-A MUR PFCS (UK)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
UK: one, not knowing i couldn't help dclass as MCND. USA: None
-
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?:
Im applying for medical consultant to continue my progress within the medical department and to be capable of aiding personnel to a greater level, this would include the base responsibilities of consultant such as things from licence trainings to helping with broken bones. I primarily enjoy non combative roles within the foundation, currently primarily playing the psychiatrist meaning i believe id suit the position of consultant well.

-
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
I believe i make a suitable applicant for medical consultant due to my previous experience on the UK server, having been a consultant and director of medical, along with ECA/OCA helping me refine my document and cross departmental communications within the site, This also gives me a good understanding of his the site and medial department work as a whole and function together.

I make a suitable candidate due to my medical RP experience and knowledge, having already done biomechanical RP on CL4 before within the US site.

-
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:

E.S.T. (Electro Shock Therapy): E.S.T. is procedure when someone has an unhealable codition (ex. lost hands) and needs to be helped, in that case the Chief has to get the full consent of the patient to get the E.S.T.. The Chief has to ask him if he had again an E.S.T. (in case he cant be revived again) and provide him with the rules of it ("do not reach the light -chief has to type "/looc dont click respawn"-). After the medical harpoon has hit the patient, he will die and can be brought back with the defibrillators and if successful the patient will be treated, having healed all of the wounds or aliments the patient was previously suffering with.

-
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:

-Medical Licences
-Helping with cross departmental communication with other departments for medical
-Overseering combat medics and medical personell in general
-Performing Psychological Evaluations
-Performing Basic Medical Procedures
-Aiding new psychiatrists and give them a template in order to perform psychological evaluations

-Dealing with Medical Personnel who have broken rules/been taken in by Internal Affairs
-
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Childhood-Foundation

"Cuddles" or by birth known as Jane Whitmee was born on august [REDACTED] year [REDACTED] to a family of 4, a mother, father and a younger sister. The family had always had rocky relations with each other, including janes father who worked for a strange branch of the government, he was never allowed to tell them or our family about, causing her mother great stress. one day however the father went on a "business trip" for a period of 2 weeks. The business trip her father took never came to an end however, as one day the family of 3 were visited by 2 men in suits knocking on there door, to hand a small note and condolences of there father going "MIA". This forced janes mother into a deep depression and struggle to support the family, resulting in alcoholism and almost abusive behaviours and outbursts.

Due to this jane had to grow up fast and learn as much as they could, forcing on a brave face to make sure they were able to see there younger sister smile, jane was able to get different part time jobs and make ends meet in family arguments and there mothers outbursts, forcing jane at a young age to mature quickly. This lasted until jane and her sister were both through collage, jane studying medical sciences and sociology, leading her onto a medical career as a nurse.

One day on shift around
[REDACTED]PM there was a large commotion in the hall and all patient doors being closed. quickly armed men stormed into the small hospital and were closing every door and dragging a large amount of wounded men on stretchers into the hospital, using all medical personnel in the hospital at hand to help with the wounded soldiers.

This happened to be a large MTF patrol. this happened to be a large MTF patrol, the hospital was under heavy stress and staff were stretched thin. but due to janes performance and quick timings a large amount of the MTF were able to be saved, an agent caught wind of this along with noticing her actions first hand. after the scenario had happened all the staff were gathered into a singular room for "briefing" apart from jane, who was taken into a separate room by a man in a white suit.

The man in the white suited offered jane a job within the foundation as medical personnel due to her actions, if she agreed she would be told what the briefing was outside, if she declined she would attend the briefing too, as they were not able to start without her attendance there, seeing the pay and benefits seemed far greater then her current job, she quickly accepted. this resulted in jane being exempt from the amnestication of the rest of the hospital staff, but was forbidden to speak of the event to any of the other hospital staff until her 2 week leave had finished and she was capable of moving onto the foundation for work

Foundation-Site Administration

Janes early days within the foundation were mostly filled with confusion, intimidation and a large amount of paperwork, in the very beginning the regretted taking the job feeling like there signing there life away to a mysterious government organisation.

The first week felt like it took forever but after it was over janes began the real work within the foundation, primarily attending to general security personnel who had been battered and dealt with D-class rioting, this was there primary role for a long period of time but satisfied her enough none the less, she was earning well and did what she used to do at the hospital normally.

A month went by like this before jane was taken to do a medical course and examination within the foundation to become a full foundation doctor, taking her from a CL1 to CL2 personnel, exiting her a great deal, not realising this entailed her beginning to learn and work with something called an "SCP", being briefed on the anomalous and the paranormal more deeply, when taking the job jane was made aware she would be working in a facility that studied unknown entities, but after seeing an SCP itself for the first time it truly taught her what "SCP" meant.

As her first assignment as a foundation doctor she was given one of the nicer SCPs to work with, jane was tasked with accompanying a psychologist on a study of "SCP 999"s effects on a person, the test was a simple and easy one but still threw the new doctor jane into a deep hole, seeing an SCP itself for the first time was terrifying as it was fascinating. This first encounter threw jane into a frenzy of work, studying and reading as many SCP files she was capable of getting a hold of with her clearance, being medical personnel this wouldn't be that many.

This state of intense work would eventually pay of with an offer to take a combat course in order to become a combat medic and a clearance 3 personnel, accepting with great haste jane absorbed all the knowledge she was capable of. being lead to believe she would be on the front lines with NU-7 or in d-class riots, what ever it was she was prepared for the worst..or though she thought.

instead of being assigned to harsh frontline positions jane was instead assigned to guard members of CL4 positions, attending meetings with medical consultants or being the medical detail for a site advisors guard, she found this boring at first, standing listening to suits ramble on and on about inner politics, resulting in her getting the nickname "Cuddles" for never actually needing to fight. However in an unexpected turn of events the politics and inner dramas of the foundation began to grow on jane, each meeting they attended she'd always try listen in a bit harder for any gossip.

One day however her thirst for wanting to learn more about the inner workings of the foundation ended up getting jane caught listening in through a door on a private meeting of a medical consultant, however instead of being reprimanded, the consultant had noticed her want to learn more and relationships she had formed with other departments over the time she had spent working for the foundation and instead took her to speak with a medical director.
This meeting resulted in her becoming a medical consultant, using her actual name Instead of just "Cuddles"

Fidel

Jan 9, 2023
Taco land
+++Support
The time for cuddles in the USA is now! Great person, leader, and a bunch of LV4 experience and in the medical department. Having her is going to be a blast here in the USA. Hope to see ya around now that you came here and I hope you can start a new story!

Charles "Ze" Whittme

Apr 4, 2023
+Big ol Support
  • Mature
  • Previous experience in CL4 and Medical
  • Just a fun person to be around
Good luck, and have fun in the US!

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
+Support
Cuddles is an amazing roleplayer and has previous experience within the Medical Department (UK-Wise)

Good luck fr.

Frag

Apr 19, 2023
+Support
Good Application
Has experience in the position

Derek White

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022
Hello there Cuddles,

Your application will be put on hold for no longer than one week.

Derek White

Derek White

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022
Hello there Cuddles,

Your application has been accepted. Please contact me in game for the next steps.

Derek White

Status
Not open for further replies.