[USA] Jantunen Moderator application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jantunen

May 7, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): julmajan96
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): about 2years my vtime is https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199210025326/screenshot/2451725030218507020/
In what country are you located?: Finland
Time zone: (UTC+3)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Jantunen no regiment or rank
Chaos name (include your rank): none
Civilian name: Jantunen
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:624879799
Discord ID (name#0000): jantunen6969
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-first application
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-yes one for failrp i killed a d-class as a chef https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199210025326/screenshot/2451725291427285420/
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- police rp trial moderator for about 3 weeks
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-YES police rp for about 8month
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 3-6
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I want to become a moderator for our server because I am passionate about creating a positive and enjoyable community experience for all members. I have been an active participant in the server and have seen the positive impact that good moderation can have on the overall atmosphere. By becoming a moderator, I aim to help maintain order, ensure fair play, and foster a welcoming environment where everyone feels respected and valued.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe I can contribute significantly to the server by:

1. Enforcing Rules Fairly: I have a strong understanding of the server rules and will apply them consistently and fairly to ensure a positive environment.
  2. Conflict Resolution: I am skilled at mediating disputes and resolving conflicts in a calm and impartial manner, which helps to maintain peace and harmony among members.
  3. Active Participation: I am highly active on the server, which means I can respond quickly to issues as they arise and be a constant presence that members can rely on.
  4. Experience: I have previous experience moderating other online communities, giving me the necessary skills and knowledge to handle various situations effectively.
  5. Communication: I possess strong communication skills, both in listening to members' concerns and in conveying information clearly and effectively.What makes me special over other applicants is my dedication to the community and my proactive approach to problem-solving. I not only enforce rules but also engage with members to understand their needs and improve their experience. My commitment to fairness, coupled with my ability to remain calm under pressure, makes me a reliable and trustworthy candidate for the moderator position.

Last edited:

Jantunen

May 7, 2024
Would you mind elaborating on your experience as Trial Moderator on Police RP? Why did it only last three weeks?
Trial Moderator only lasted three weeks. Unfortunately, due to my commitments to school and work, I found that I did not have enough time to play police rp pite my short time in the position, I am grateful for the opportunity and the skills I gained,

Apr 11, 2024
Trial Moderator only lasted three weeks. Unfortunately, due to my commitments to school and work, I found that I did not have enough time to play police rp pite my short time in the position, I am grateful for the opportunity and the skills I gained,
Understandable. Great app!
+Support

Xavier Vangray

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Feb 1, 2024
+Support
++Greatly Detailed app

+ Active
+/- Staff experience but as a Tm
-/+ No screenshot of warnings(do /warnings in chat)
- Do you have Experience in serious RP question was removed but answer still there(easy fix)

Double Support(rare) = Purple
Support = Green
Half Support = Blue
Neutral = Yellow
No Support = Red

Jan 8, 2023
Application Denied

Hello, @Jantunen
After some review and some recent observations logged down, we feel at this time you are not quite yet fit to become a staff member. You received three warnings in a span of 3 hours and I personally believe you need a little more time on the server to acclimate yourself with our environment and rules.

You may reapply in
4 Weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.