Character name(s): Jay R. Creaser
Civilian name: Jay Creaser
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Held Nu-7 CPL and CI Commander
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Sorry I don't remember why I was warned cause it was a year ago Screenshot (275).png
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-I want to try something new in foundation and I think Security Captain will be a good start. I usually start playing the server when there isn't much Captains on and D-Block is mostly understaffed and there is a lot of new cadets.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I'm used to dealing with new players and also people who don't listen to orders I also know how tryouts work so RRT and HWL wont be hard for me.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- We are supposed to ensure that D-Block is secure at all times, and whenever there is a riot, the captains are responsible for making sure it gets dealt with and keeping all of the Gensec in check. We are also required to host RRT and HWL tryouts.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Description: Jay R. Creaser is a 5'10 white male with black hair and blue eyes. He has a collection of shoes that he either steals or buys with his money. He only wears on Air Jordan I High Shadow and usually never takes them off the reason is currently unknown but he does get personal when you try to ask about them.

Story: Jay R. Creaser is just like any other foundation combative member. He served in the military for a few years, got scouted by one of the agents, and made it in to work for the foundation, but he didn't originally work for the security department. He first worked as a MTF Zeta-9 “Mole Rat” for almost 3 years until an incident occurred during one of his missions. He was sent off with his team to investigate an abandoned underground bunker from WWII when a foundation agent went missing after he was last reported going down there after hearing weird noises. When the team arrived, they swept the area and found nothing suspicious or any sign of the agent. When they were about to head out, they were ambushed by a group of chaos insurgencies. Not much was known during that situation, but when backup teams arrived, they found most of the Zeta-9 squad dead and the rest kidnapped by the insurgency. They soon tracked their hideout 200 km east of the bunker and secured the hostages. One of these hostages was Jay, and he was the most injured of the bunch when they were taken back in and treated. Jay was mentally unstable and was eventually discharged from Zeta-9 and transferred to security.

Thordan

Jul 31, 2023
Roro's house
1710726292391.png

To: Captain Applicant "Jay R. Creaser"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Paladin, your application has been ACCEPTED

Please contact me on discord for the next step -(stillthordan).

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Second
Status
Not open for further replies.