What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Current: GSD Captain, CI Beta, GOC SPC
Past: Nu-7 CPL
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None active
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
- Although I haven't been apart of the GSD Senior Team for nearly as long as some others, I have always looked up to the chiefs I had, Roro and Thordan. They have inspired me to be not only better, but to always be striving to reach higher. Along with that, I believe that by achieving Chief of Security, I can implement much needed reforms to both GSD, and their procedures. For example, the way the SCU and SRU are currently used are both ineffective and not used in the way they're intended, major reforms to their procedures, training, and implementation could spruce GSD up from its current position of prison guards.
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
- I've had a couple months experience as a Security Captain, and during that time I've tried my best to work closely with Both Roro and Thordan. With the experience I have with them both I believe I could continue their legacy in bringing greatness to gsd. Along with that, despite my somewhat short career as a captain, I have been an avid member of GSD for as long as I have been in the server, meeting and serving under many Captains and Chiefs.
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
- As the department heads for GSD, they work closely with captains to not only maintain the department, but to also constantly improve it. Whether that be by direct imput, or with the support of Site Administration. It is also the responsibility of Chiefs to have GSD captains fulfill their orders in a sort of trickle down effect, so as to have chiefs hand out the orders, the captains to fulfill them, and the rest of gsd to assist in that goal. All while acting professionally and without flaw, to keep the General Security Department on top.

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Iroh

Oct 8, 2023
+Support

You're a bit weird but honestly a cool guy and fit for the position. I hope it goes into your hands and not some power hungry individual (You know who you are)

Reactions: ivory
Status
Not open for further replies.