[USA] Jeffrey nut Moderator application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffrey Nut

Oct 6, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
ds111 (i hope this is what is ment)

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
Around 65+ Days (5,628,360 seconds) or about 11 months.

I am currently 14 years old and Superadmin Cannon approved this application.

In what country are you located?:
I live in Germany

Time zone:
My timezone is GMT+1.

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
My Foundation name is Jeffrey nut and while im writing this not in an regiement.

Chaos name (include your rank):
My CI name is Andreas "Bacon" and i am an CI delta.

Civilian name:
Jermey "Tree"

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:419374103

Discord ID (name#0000):
actully_gamer

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, but i mostly dont like/ dont wanna use it, but if i get moderator i will use it more often/always.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
I am applying for the SCP-RP USA Server

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-No, i have made two others applications and these are both about Special Agent.
1st Application: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-jeffrey-nut-special-agent-application.19180/
2nd Application: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-jeffrey-nut-2nd-special-agent-application.19344/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have 2 Failrp Warns but they are both expired.
One for selling guns for Dclass as an chef, when i was new to the server and saw another guy do it, and thought it wasnt against the rules because he didnt get an warn.
The 2nd warn is because i killed myself when i was about to get arrsted and i didnt know that it was an rule not to do that.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-No, but i would like to get some experience as moderator on this server at least.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-I am the current holder of an Combative CL4 Personal (Special Agent) If that counts, if it dosent i havent really been in an "serious" roleplay sinerio or roleplay server.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- At least 2-3 hours and if im not too busy that day around 4-5 hours.
(I am currently not that active because im sick so most people havent seen me for like the past 5 days.)

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I have been on this server for around 11 months and i really like this community and the nice people here,
and i wanna give it back to the community to help keeping up the server, helping (new)-people, and stoping people from breaking rules

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?
-Because of my long time on this server im getting more trusted with rules.
-Also im on when theres mostly an low player pop and maybe not many admins are on.
-Im pretty calm in stress situations.
-I might be more trusted due me being long on the server.
-I would try to make the best outcome out of an sit

Kufie

Donator
Feb 19, 2023
New york, USA
+support
I think you would do a good job as a mod on here (especially if it’s ur first time because u can learn how to do everything and it’ll help if u ever apply for another server)

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Jeffrey Nut

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.