Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
[HOLDING] Internal Affairs Agent [HOLDING] CI-GAMMA [HELD] MTF-E11 LCPL
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
No
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
I am applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador because of several reasons. Firstly, to be able to better supervise and take care of mingy agents. Secondly, I want to be able to assist the other ambassadors and agents in their duties and make sure they have help with whatever they might need. Finally, I want to be able to keep Internal Affairs the best it can be and to better it wherever I can.
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I am suitable for this role for several reasons such as my activity, willingness to improve, and dedication to the branch. In addition to these reasons, I was recommended by Deputy Director "Locust" Mire that I would make a good ambassador. I also have good knowledge and understanding of not only the legal codex but the code of ethics and have read over both at least twice.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written 2 documents for Internal Affairs but I have written several others for Foundation and Chaos Insurgency research. The first document I have made for Internal Affairs was an arrest report and the other is an investigation. I believe that what makes a document good is a good format with clear and concise writing.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
In RP, the Internal Affairs Ambassador has the responsibility of taking care of all Internal Affairs Agents. This includes making sure they're following the rules and understand their job as Internal Affairs. They also carry out any orders or investigations set upon them by the Director Of Internal Affairs.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

==========

<ACCESSING FILE "BACKGROUND INFO: "KAGHRIK">
-=-=-=-=-=-
<CHECKING IDENTIFICATION>
-=-=-=-=-=-
<WELCOME JIMMY>

<START LOG>

Name: Jimmy "Kaghrik" Johnson (Yellowfoot)
DOB: 2//██
Role: Internal Affairs Ambassador
Site:
██
----------------------------------------------

Year 97-2015

Jimmy "Kaghrik" Yellowfoot is a young orphaned boy from New York who bounced around several gangs through his childhood life on the streets until he was taken in by a gang that called themselves the "Yellowfoots". The "Yellowfoots" taught Jimmy everything he needed to survive on the streets such as scamming, stealing, and killing. Jimmy saw the "Yellowfoots" as a family because he had no one else to look up too and as such pretty much did whatever they said. That was until Jimmy met his real cousin through a couple of mob contacts "Ol' Jimmy". Ol' Jimmy was a carpenter who owed the "Yellowfoots" some money and happened to be a distant cousin of Jimmy.

On █/██/13, The Yellowfoots had discovered something, Ol' Jimmy had informed the police department of one of the members "POLO" Yellowfoot and several others attempt at robbing the NYCB (New York Community Bank) which in an unfortunate incident had gotten several members of the Yellowfoot family put on death row. Afterwards these members were captured and detained by the Foundation and brung in as D-CLASS Personnel. This incident got a $10,000 bounty on "Ol' Jimmys" head and caused a disagreement between Jimmy Yellowfoot and the entire family as he refused to let them make an attempt on the only blood-related family he ever knew he had.

--------------------------------------------------

<ACCESSING IMG FILENAME: OLJIMMYBOUNTY>
<ACCESS GRANTED>
<SHOWING IMG>

oljimmybounty.png

--------------------------------------------------

2015-Present

█/██/15 - "Ol' Jimmy" has been framed by the "Yellowfoot" family and been put on death row. In a mere coincidence "Ol' Jimmy" had been taken by the foundation and to the same site that the Yellowfoots "Ol' Jimmy" had framed 2 years prior. While this was happening Jimmy had taken back his old last name to be called "Jimmy Johnson" and was serving in the military for around 8 months. The Foundation took notice of Jimmy Johnson's heroic efforts in the last 8 months after he managed to save 250 lives in the Battle Of ███████████ and was awarded the MOH (Medal Of Honor) and recruited him as an Internal Affairs Agent

█/██/22 - Ol' Jimmy was assassinated in D-BLOCK by the Yellowfoots leaving Jimmy Johnson with nothing but resentment for them fully leaving the family and focusing on his aspirations in Internal Affairs. After several months of good work and investigations, Jimmy Johnson was awarded with a promotion to Internal Affairs Ambassador.

<END LOG>

Tazza

Apr 30, 2022
Australia

+support
He's been a great help to internal affairs and I hope he becomes director some day (also thanks for actually using the wanted poster I created)

Layne G

Jun 5, 2022
+Support
Great member of IA, never seen him abuse his power and he's always doing a great job.

NeoAltra

Jun 12, 2022
+Support
He would be a great fit, and everything we need in an agent. He is chill, and would be a great asset to our ambassador team.

Pulsewalker

May 24, 2022
Louisiana

+ SUPPORT

+ Well done application.
+ Understands the rules and regulations behind being an Ambassador.
+ Friendly to speak with.
+ GOD-TIER ROLEPLAYER.

I honestly didn't even know you were Ol' Jimmy until I posted this, you absolute mad man. He was already fit to be an Ambassador but this cuts it. Let's go, baby.

The 1.png

Application Accepted
Good evening Agent Jimmy,
Congratulations, you have passed the IA ambassador test and have received a great amount of support from my ambassadors and other foundation personnel, your dedication to our department hasn't gone unnoticed! We are glad to have you as a member of the ambassador team.

Best wishes,
Department Director Dalton Bruno "The Enforcer"

Status
Not open for further replies.