[USA] Jimmy's Medical Consultant App.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:198436010
Discord name: ZeEagle#7593
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3w estimated ingame playtime (started june of last year)
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): F: Jimmy "Kaghrik" Johnson CI: "Kaghrik"
Civilian name: Jimmy Johnson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

MTF E11 PVT (Held)
Nu7 LCPL (Held)
IA Ambassador (Held)
CI-G (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No kicks or bans, but I have received 4 warnings months ago dating as far back as June of 2022. Since then, I have changed my behavior and learned a lot about the server and wanting to improve my RP. I don't act the way I used to and misunderstandings do happen.
-
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
Firstly, I generally just want to help the Medical Department in its duties and making sure everybody understands their role and how to do their job while having fun at the same time. Lately, I have been playing a lot as a doctor or combat medic and it seems to me we don't have many mentors/consultants on to guide the newer players or just help improve the RP around the department.
-
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
I am suitable for the role of Medical Consultant because of my activity, experience, and general knowledge. For example I am very active in the weekends and always try to be on for a few hours during the weekdays (however real-life happens sometimes) and when I am on I hop on doctor and usually try to talk to people and heal others. As for experience, I have held roles in different MTF regiments so I know their procedures and how they are as well as I used to be a Internal Affairs Ambassador in which I would guide the regiment with the previous director where we had meetings with the ethics committee to decide rulings. This experience led me to nurture my knowledge and understanding of how a department functions.
-
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:

[Fixing Fractured Bones]

Step 1: Ask the patient to lay down on the X-RAY machine and look for fractured bones. Any bone that is fractured will show up RED on the monitor. One thing to keep in mind when looking for fractured bones is the screen is mirrored so the right arm will be on the left side of the monitor.

Step 2:
*IN THIS EXAMPLE BOTH LEGS ARE BROKEN* Firstly, go to the medical cabinet and use the command !medic to open then menu.

Step 3: Once this menu is open, Buy all the drugs you need. In this example you will need to go to test tubes, then calcium (left leg) and calcium (right leg). You will also need to go to
ENTITIES and buy a drug jar and a beaker.

Step 4: Put one of the test tubes (right leg or left leg) in the beaker and combine it with the drug jar. This will create a drug and all you have to do is get the patient to press E on it.

Step 5. Repeat Steps 2,3, and 4 for whichever leg you have not done yet.

Step 6.
*IMPORTANT* Make sure whenever you do this process to always clean up the mess you leave behind. The only thing left should be the beaker so hold C, Then right click on the beaker and click remove. If you used multiple beakers just repeat this step until everything that was yours is cleaned up.

-
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:

1. The most important role of a Medical Consultant is to train new trainees, and teach them the ropes of the medical department like what to do, not to do, and stuff like that. This is important so we have actually competent medical personnel and to make sure their not causing issues in the future.

2. Secondly, Medical Consultants should be watching over the department making sure everything is going swell and no one is causing problems. In this sense their like a middleman so the Dpt. Directors don't have too much work on their plate and their are a few more friendly faces to go around if you need anything.

3. Finally, Medical Consultants should be professional at all times in all matters and in that sense need to be helping their peers and other doctors to be up to date on all information and procedures. They should be the first one you go to if you generally need advice on something medically related.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Jimmy "Kaghrik" Johnson had always been a man of service. Growing up, he had seen the impact that corruption and injustice had on his community and had made it his life's mission to make a difference. After serving in the military for several years, Jimmy joined a private government organization as an Internal Affairs Ambassador. His job was to investigate and root out corruption within the organization, ensuring that it remained accountable and transparent. Jimmy was well-respected within the organization and was known for his tough but fair approach to investigations. He was committed to upholding the values of integrity and honesty and was determined to make a positive impact on the organization and the community it served. However, one day, while investigating a particularly sensitive case, Jimmy was ambushed and shot multiple times. He was rushed to the hospital, but his injuries were severe, and he fell into a coma. For the next year, Jimmy remained in a coma, his family and colleagues praying for his recovery. Finally, after a long and arduous journey, Jimmy woke up from his coma. However, he was not the same man he had been before. The incident had left him with physical injuries that would require extensive rehabilitation, but it had also given him a new perspective on life. During his time in the coma, Jimmy had experienced a profound sense of empathy and compassion for those who were suffering. He decided to leave his role as an Internal Affairs Ambassador and instead focused on helping others. He enrolled in medical school and became a medical consultant, dedicating his life to helping those who had been affected by violence and trauma. Through his work, Jimmy was able to find a new sense of purpose and meaning in life. He had always been a man of service, but now he was able to use his skills and experience to make a real difference in people's lives.

As for storylines, its a flexible character whose lore could be worked on a lot more but it could play a lot of roles in medical storylines and interchange easily.

Last edited:

Derek White

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022
Good Evening Jimmy,

Thank you for taking the time to create an application for the position of Medical Consultant.

After discussion, Your application for medical consultant has been Denied. Feel free to reapply in two weeks.

Kind Regards,
Derek White

Status
Not open for further replies.