Character name(s): John Bover, “Hershey”
Civilian name: Hans Krause
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
  • Yes and I'm willing to use it
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • SCP-096 and CI-B
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • Yes, a ban for FailRP and RDMx2 where I threw a harpoon at 2 d-class’s heads. And one for FailRP and toxicity where I killed a sergeant who was detaining me and was heated in the sit.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
  • I'm active and have a good understanding of ethics since I played internal affairs agent quite often and love playing rules enforcers. I also understand the tasks I will be set and have got used to taking orders from higher members of factions.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
  • As an ethics assistant, your job is to take orders from high members of the ethics committee and to make sure they are done properly. While no ethics are in sight your job is to act as the ethics committee some examples of this are commanding omega-1 or dealing with unethical issues around the facility. The ethics assistant also arranges meetings and writes down important things said in the meetings.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Around 8 pm

You walk into a changing room.
You turn your head left and right to check if anyone's inside.
You hear the shower running.
You tiptoe to john Bovers locker.
You move the handle up to realize the locker was unlocked.
You grab his backpack and look through it finding a cassette tape amongst the other junk inside.
You grab the cassette and walk away.

Later that day

you sneak out of your bedroom in the dead of night with the cassette and tape player.
You insert the tape into the player and then put the headphones into your ears and wait to hear a robotic voice speaking.

Extracted audio from
cassette

"Dirty" Dan

Donator
May 16, 2022
COMMENT

- Support
- Lackluster Application
- Multiple Bans
- No Experience in CL4
- Troll Lore?

I do not believe we could necessarily trust someone who has a ban history such as yourself does. That's not to state you have rebounded, but for that many to be there in the first place is concerning. To top it off, you have no CL4 experience, granted this job gives you that experience, but to be an ECA is a big step up for first time experience in CL4.

Best of luck to you regardless!

ETHICS COMMITTEE MEMBER "DIRTY" DAN

- Resigned O-1 COMMANDER
- Resigned Internal Affairs Ambassador

Deviss

Apr 24, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Bover's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreement that you are NOT suited to be an Assistant.

-Judge

Status
Not open for further replies.