For how long have you played on CG MRP: since the launch of US MRP
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
NATO name (regiment and rank): John Freemans PVT
NWO name (regiment and rank): John Freeman IVG CPL
Civilian name: John Smith
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:515720
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First app

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: Yes, I was a Senior GM on a Star Wars RP server.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I was on a Star Wars RP server. Then I went to the CG SCP server.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 5
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: The Reason Why i want to become GM is that I already have previous experience with being a GM on other servers and I would like to help out here too. But the main reason is that I saw that the server just got started and that I want to help out with the building of this new server. I think with my event ideas I could make a lot more RP or at least something to do when there is peacetime. Another reason is that I want to help out other GMs with their event ideas and give more creative events to the server.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: What I can help out within the server is I can give better and more creative events ideas to other GMs and to the whole server. I can also help out with making better RP happen during peacetime and encourage players to do more during that time period. What makes me special over other applicants is that I have had previous roles as GM in other servers and that i can give more interesting events.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
NATO/NWO ambassadors negotiation.
Two ambassadors from each side will come to the outpost to try to make a negotiation about the current territory dispute over High lands and try to make a compromise. During this the Crimson blade would take this opportunity to try to take the hostages and if they were successful they would either ask for money or make an execution video. If they fail the ambassadors would leave.
The Health inspector
A NATO health inspector would come to the NATO base to make sure that everything is running well. If anything goes wrong during the stay he will report it to HCOM in NATO. If everything goes right he will restock some of their vehicles.
Heavily armored supply drop
A NATO supply drop would be called in and it would be landing at outpost. NWO AOR intercepts the message from NATO and would call all available forces to intercept the supply drop. NATO would be waiting in outpost for the supply drop. A fight would happen for 10 to 15 minutes and then a C-130 Hercules would drop the supplies and it would be NWO or NATOs job to bring it back to their base. Whoever gets it would get war funds and M2 Bradley.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
Fireflies
How the event would play out is that crimson blade have gotten Napalm and 4 2000 pound bombs and are planning to use it on NWO and NATO base cause a huge forest fire. Due to this NWO and NATO are going to fight the crimson blade. When this is happening crimson blade are going to need to move some Napalm and the 2000 pound bombs to NWO and NATO bases. When this is happening crimson blade will have more than enough supplies to use anything they need for this war. After 25 minutes of fighting the napalm will be set. NWO and NATO will need to fly out of the area. The next closest military base is in Afghanistan and is where NWO and NATO will be moving to.

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:
RMP / AOR: there would be a propaganda War with RMP and AOR. Within this war both sides are trying to get the peoples support to give the other side more political gain and or more money.

SAS / STS: Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg has landed at NATO base and it is SAS job to recon around the area and protect the general. It is STS's job to either take the general hostage or kill the general.

IVG / ISAF: there is a crate in outpost and there is an important date inside of the crate. The jobs of IVG and ISAF is to steal the crate and bring it back to base.

JAF / SWB: there would be Vehicles holding explosives and it would be JAF and SWB to blow up the enemies vehicles before it gets delivered to the enemy side and help them next war

1stAL / 17thAR: 17thAR would be defending a large transport to there base and its 1stAL job to intercept the transport and destroy the whole transport so NATO don't get the resources from the transports.

Last edited:

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral leaning to -Support
Hey John, thank you for taking the time to fill out this application! I went through it and here's my stance on your application.

-/+ Please correct your in game name for NATO and NWO to show your rank and regiment. Other users will not be familiar with just your name, so it will help narrow down your identity for them to form an opinion.
-/+ While I see your motivations in this application, it still feels cut short. You've got good starts but no core. I've got some examples below:
> Ambassadors Negotation: What is the result of their deaths? How does it impact the two factions? Are you implying a pact between NATO and NWO for their respective asset recoveries? Will either of the factions be able to kidnap the others' ambassador? What is the result of their success? How does it impact the two factions?​
> Health Inspector: I appreciate the pros of the inspection going well (restock reward) but what are the cons? What will be inspected? What issues can arise from the inspection that can be acted on?​
> Armor Drop: I liked the clear cut nature of this point. Whoever wins gets war funds and a tank. Sustained fight till the drop occurs. I would like to know more about the nature of the drop. How will the drop be made? How will it be moved? How will either side secure it? Otherwise, good concept.​
- I didn't feel like your map change event was quite clear. You gave a lot of background (though most of it didn't make sense if I'm being honest) but no active information. What happens when they're in Afghanistan?
You might be mistaken about what a map change event is. The map change events are big missions backed with lore having some positive outcome to the winning team along with several members receiving medals by the end of it. After the event, the map changes back. If that is the case, you created lore for a long term map change from Highlands to Afghanistan, which is not what the question was looking for. Furthermore, the lore doesn't add up in terms of CB having several 2000 pound bombs (neither side has that much weight either lmfao) and napalm and they take 25 mins to move it to each base. That much firepower is enough to destroy 8 Highlands' several times over.
+ My personal interactions with you have been positive, and while I think you are a promising candidate, I feel like you still have some work to do before you become a game master, and your application needs some more padding.

For the reasons listed above, I will be giving your application neutral support, though I am currently leaning towards -support. Nonetheless, I wish you good luck with your application!

Timber/PEEK

Feb 17, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi John "Kratos" Freeman,

Thanks for taking the time to make a game master application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please poke me the next time you're in TeamSpeak so I can introduce you to the next step on becoming a GM.

Kind Regards,

PEEK.

Status
Not open for further replies.