USA John Maverick Gensec Captain Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

John "Survivor" Maverick

Jan 14, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:183807020
Discord name: THE DIVINE TERROR#7583
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3-4 Months I believe.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Foundation: John Maverick. [] CI: Vlad N.
Civilian name: Strauss
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I was a MTF CPL and was a A-1 Private. I'm still a CI Gamma
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No, I don't believe so.
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I have reached AXO-IV and have quite a bit of experience with leadership as a riot sergeant and normal sergeant. I also have knowledge on other things such as infobreaches and SCP handling due to my time in A-1 and E-11. I want to be Captain so I may try my hardest to make Gensec better and our hold on D-block even stronger.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I can handle the pressure of leading a division to complete objectives. Being a Sergeant helps with learning leadership which I have done much of. I have a very good idea of what Captains do as AXO helps train you for being one. I also know how the trainings, and licenses work as I have attended many of them. I am also very good at combat with a combat level of 30, total 85. I am professional as I personally never swear nor make fun of anyone. I have a good understanding of the code of conduct and know how to properly enforce it where needs be. I am also able to come up with plans for nearly any scenario that allow us to outsmart or outmaneuver our opponents. Finally, I believe I am a good teacher. I have helped people previously understand or learn things they may not have known or simply forgotten relatively easily. I have also been helping new and old members of Gensec quickly adapt and survive in situations where the odds may be against them.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- The Security Captain helps oversee all Gensec Operations and has the final say in what the Gensec does. The captain also does training for licenses and can auth sweeps as well as conduct them. Captains ensure that the D-block is running efficiently, ethically, and safely. They also ensure that a member of the Gensec knows what to do under any circumstance and can host lectures to help educate or remind Gensec members what they do. Lastly, Captains ensure that all members of Gensec are well trained, taught, and equipped to deal with any situation they find themselves in.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
John Maverick, referred to by friends as Johnny M. , started off as a lowly correctional officer at a high security prison located in Wisconsin. After surviving multiple riots John eventually retired. One day word got out to the foundation about his work in prison as was contacted by foundation security recruiters. With nothing else to do or lose he signed up. After some time in the Gensec he joined the AXO division. Not so surprisingly he quickly moved up the ranks in the AXO program and proved time and time again to be a powerful combatant and manager of the D-block. One day however their past came back to them. While a member of AXO working as a Riot Sergeant, they dealt with one of the worst riots Site-56 had ever seen. Despite the massive casualties he pulled through in the end and rescued the D-block. It seems John used his skills from the prison riots all those years ago to survive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.