For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 3-4 months
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): John Schneider
Civilian name: Henry Homerun
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Executive Researcher (Holding)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: A single warn when I first joined the server because I misread RDM rules
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: I've garnered CL4 experience over my time as an executive and understand the levels of professionalism needed for a role of this stature, I have spoken with a few Ethics Committee Assistants to better understand the role and what needs to be done and I am extremely interested in the ethics committee itself, so what better way to better understand it then to join it. On top of these, I enjoy document writing. My numerous excellent documents for the research department can speak for themselves on that matter.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: To ensure the code of ethics is maintained on site, Assist site personnel with any questions regarding ethics they may have, Following orders from Ethics Committee Members, document and report ethical violations from around the site, preform audits on the various departments to ensure they are operating ethically and act in place of ECM's when there are none on site.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
In the shadowy world of the SCP Foundation, where the bizarre was nothing out of the ordinary, one name stood out among all the others. John Schneider, an Ethics Committee assistant who carved a unique path into the foundations history

John Schneider was not born into a family with a legacy of involvement with the SCP Foundation. In fact, his journey into the world was more a twist of fate than destiny. Coming from an unassuming background, he started his career as a diligent research analyst, crunching numbers and compiling data, blissfully unaware of the supernatural that lurked in the Foundation's depths.

It was a chance encounter with an anomalous event that changed everything. As he pushed further into the event and tried to figure out what truly happened, Schneider was approached by the foundation. Instead of anesthetizing him and doing it by the book, the foundation personnel were impressed with his work, and offered him the position of secretary for the research department, taking notes of meetings for later reference.

John's persistence caught the attention of a higher-up within the Foundation, who recognized his unique blend of curiosity and unyielding dedication. Seeing potential in John, he was recruited into the Ethics Committee, the branch responsible for maintaining the moral compass within the Foundation, ensuring that containment procedures remained ethically sound, and upholding the principles of humane treatment.

Over the years, John Schneider's presence within the Foundation became synonymous with a relentless pursuit of ethical integrity. He was the voice of reason in a world where the line between right and wrong, ethics and necessity, often blurred. With a meticulous attention to detail, he dissected containment protocols, challenged questionable experiments, and advocated for the humane treatment of contained entities.

As the years passed, John Schneider's name became legendary within the SCP Foundation. He was not a field agent, nor was he a researcher dealing with the anomalous directly, but he was the guardian of the Foundation's soul. His relentless commitment to ethics became a guiding light in the darkness, a testament to the importance of maintaining one's humanity even in the face of the most otherworldly horrors.

John Schneider's story, born from chance and propelled by conviction, would forever be woven into the enigmatic tapestry of the SCP Foundation. He was the ethical compass in a world of the unexplained, the one who tirelessly reminded the Foundation that even in the pursuit of knowledge and security, there must always be a line that should not be crossed.

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Vice Chairman Luis "Peasant" Perez

=========================================================================================================
Трибунал.png
=========================================================================================================

Greetings, Mr. Schneider.

In regards to your application for the position of ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT, after a Committee Vote; your application has been accepted. Congratulations!

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your new position.​

Status
Not open for further replies.