Not open for further replies.

John "Survivor" Maverick

Jan 14, 2023
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:183807020

Discord name:
divineterror666

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I first joined the server sometime January 2023. The furthest back date I have is my first E-11 tryout (that I failed) which happened on 1/30/23. So, I’ve been a part of the server for a bit over a year and I’ve been on the server, Vtime-wise, for 76.5 days total.

In what country are you located?:
USA

Time zone:
CST

Character name(s):
John “Survivor” Maverick

Civilian name:
Strauss Goldman

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding: E-11 COM, DEA Sr. Agent, Overseer Assistant
Held: CI Beta, A-1 PVT, Gensec Captain

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
No.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
Well, Site Advisor is the next step. I believe I’ve served my boys in blue pretty well and I think it’s time I move forward. I want to help other departments/regiments now and I’d like to help foster some RP as well as lead our beloved site during its times of need. I’ve been in E-11 for over a year give or take, and I’ve been E-11 COM for 140 days or about 4.6 months as of writing.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
Well, I’ve been a CL4 for a very long time and I’ve wrapped my head around how the site works quite well. I’m a great leader, I’m responsible, I can stay in the kitchen despite how hot it can get, and I can RP and improve things quite well. I’ve partook in countless events, I have a small log for them so I can remember them but it’s missing a few. I'm very active, averaging at least 3+ Days of Vtime a month and 2+ hours a day when possible.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?

1.) Creating and or supporting players or GM created RP.

2.) Knowing, maintaining, and enforcing the CoE, CoC, and FLC.

3.) Leading or assisting site personnel in handling crises such as codes or other events.

4.) Conducting reviews of departments through means such as interviews or overseeing their daily operations.

5.) Communicating with GOIs whenever necessary, such as improving relations or warning them of oncoming threats such as surface bound SCPs.

6.) Ensuring MTFs and Departments are running efficiently and within the CoE, CoC, and FLC.

7.) Helping in appointing the following positions: DoM, CoS, DoEA, E-11 COM, and Nu-7 COM.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Lore:
Another day another suitcase of paperwork to fill out. Maverick had been an Assistant for The Council for some time and had gotten the ropes pretty quickly. Today was no different from the usual, he had to pick up the slack SA and SC had let loose during a time of crisis. This time it was a Code 5. Yet, he dutifully fills out the incident report. Chronicling all the losses and the exact way the breach began and ended. The black ink looked much like the blood spilled onto the concrete flooring by those who had last it all. Maverick finished the report and uploaded it to the SCPiNET. Then he put the physical copy into one of the many drawers in the assistant office. Maverick left the office and made his way to the elevator to leave floor 3. Once he was down in the entrance zone, Maverick made his way to the medbay overlook. To take inventory of the post breach operations of the site.

Despite losing a good half of the site’s usual population, things went on as best they could. Even in dire times, The Foundation must march on so others may live in the light, even if everyone must die in the dark for that goal. Maverick was a beacon of hope in this particular time. He boosted morale the best he could and inspired people to keep moving on. A few days later one of the site advisors went missing. His exact whereabouts prior to his disappearance were unknown. Since a spot was left open, Maverick applied for the position and awaited site administration’s response. While he waited for SA’s response, Maverick took to monitoring the site’s operations and reporting them to his superiors. Most days nothing of much importance happened. Other days however, played out much differently. Large scale breaches, mass riots, and everlasting raids. During some of these events, Maverick had to take the reins.

Eventually Maverick did receive a response from site administration. They had reviewed his application and were willing to give him a shot at the position. The next few days were rather toilsome for Maverick. He had to jump through many hoops to secure a position in site administration. Fortunately, he had some practice due to his time as an assistant and as commander of E-11. Maverick believed he had been passing near flawlessly until one fateful day...

Maverick clocked in on floor 3 after finishing his commander duties in HCZ. Maverick figured the day would go on as usual. Something would happen and he’d take care of it by the books with some added pages of ingenuity. Yet, today would tear that book away from him and he would be given a new one. Just as Maverick was about to leave floor 3, the reception desk’s phone rang.

“Hello, Site Inspection Reception. How can I be of service to you?”

“Hey John, how about you come down to the SA offices? We’ve got something to tell you.”

Maverick’s heart was racing a good deal as he put the phone back onto the receiver. Maverick headed for the offices as he’d been asked to. When Maverick arrived at the SA offices, a group of suited men were waiting for him. No doubt, these were the current members of site administration. One of the men spoke.

“After careful review of your recent actions during our beloved site’s times of need, we have decided to accept you into site administration. Do you concur?”

“Yes, yes I do.” replied Maverick.​

Douglas

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Aug 7, 2023
Canada, ey?
+Support
I have had nothing but great experiences with Maverick ever since I joined E-11. He is an amazing commander, and although we are all sad to see him trying to leave, I know he would be a valuable addition to the Site-65 Administration team.

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
+MAJOR SUPPORT
After working closely with Maverick as O5, I have found that he has a very good work ethic. He goes above and beyond with OSA tasks and even helped me create a new roster with automations for the O5 Council and OSA team. Not only that but he has Sr. CL4 experience as a MTF Commander, wrote a good app and is more than qualified for the position of Site Advisor. Good luck.

Driver

Sep 8, 2023
+support
I remember when you got E-11 commander and I had many good interactions with you back then.
Good application
Probably the most deserving of SA out of all of us, best of luck.

Senior Ambassador Sledge

Oct 25, 2023
Cincinnati Ohio, United States
+Support
Great E-11 COM
More than fit for more Sr CL 4

I'd like to see Maverick move up in the chain and perform. He's lead E-11 in a great direction with little issues and with him in SA, he can push all other departments and regiments into a good direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.