Not open for further replies.

Rancher

Sep 9, 2022
Steam ID: 76561199083445992
Discord name: Speedyy#6559
For how long have you played on CG SCP: A cording to V_Time 1 week 5 days
In what country are you located?: United states
Time zone: Central
Character name(s): Foundation- "Jolly" CI- Jolly (Real name is Clark)
Civilian name: William Kelp
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding: Nu-7 CPL and 096 whitelist

Held: E-11 LCPL and Nu-7 SGT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Sadly yes one ban for 3 days due to me saying something I should not have. It was the first 3 days of me joining the server, even though not a valid reason I feel I have matured since then and have learned the rules of this facility and haven't been punished since.
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: I'm a very active player and I do what need's to get done whether that is a order from my higher ups or it is my usual duties as a Nu-7, No if and or but's about it. Now I do understand I have never held a CL4 position before I do understand the basics and level headed mind it takes to get stuff done, and I'm hoping this is the chance I get to prove that.
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?: This can vary from many thing's. The main reason is to fill in for when Overseer's are not available or not on site. They also make sure the site is running how it should and try to make it run as smooth as possible. They listen to any order's from the 05 council, and do anything they are asked of.
-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Born in 1995 "Clark" grew up training hard to become a military personal in the united states army . In his near 30's he was found by the foundation and made a Nu-7 due to his experience as a army personal, he quickly climbed through the ranks becoming a NCO of Nu-7. As he was learning more and more about the foundation he became interested on the aspect of how the site came to be and how it ran so smoothly. Getting a little to curious he caught the eye of a O5 member whilst going through documents on the foundation. The O5 being curious asked "Clark" what he was doing. After explaining his interest in the foundation the O5 ordered him to follow him into a dim room with guard's just outside the door. With class A near by he handed "Clark" a document with CL4 info on it. Explaining the job of what a overseer assistant is and what they do. "Clark" very interested asked what this was all about. The O5 said "I'm offering you a spot as a trial assistant for are foundation. whether you accept it or not is up to you". "Clark" not wishing to pass up the chance of a lifetime agreed to this and was given a document to sign and thumbprint swearing his life to the foundation. He was then slid a CL4 keycard and taken to Floor 3 where he was given all the info he needed and what his first assignment was. From then on out he was known as "Jolly".

Last edited:

Pulsewalker

May 24, 2022
Louisiana

Application Denied

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .​

Hello, @Jolly ,

Thank you for showing an interest in the ██████ Assistant position. Unfortunately, the position has been filled as of now.

You may re-apply after two weeks from this rejection. For more information, please contact ██-1.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

Status
Not open for further replies.