IA Agent - Holding
IA Operative - Holding
Senior Doctor - Holding
Senior Researcher - Holding
GENSEC Officer - Holding
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have 1 rdm warn that I received 8 months ago. I
believe it was because I killed a fellow D-Class.
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: Because I wish to do more for the site and help
more people. I believe that becoming an ambassador will help me do just that. As well as start training
new Agents. I have been an agent for some time. I have a good understanding of how the Internal
Affairs Department Functions and have experience not just in IA but in many different areas in the
foundation.
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: I have been played for a while and i think
that the experience I have gained will be put to even better use as an ambassador. I have had ups and
downs along the way here, but I have learned so much and will continue to do so as I move forward.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: During my time at site 65, I
have written many documents such as research reports, incident reports, etc. I have spent much time as
a researcher and have written a lot in that time. A good document must be formatted correctly,
detailed, and organized. There needs to be a good amount of informative material alongside clear and
concise data with a reasonable objective. Making your document highly detailed is a good way to let
others (or even yourself) know if something about a test that they themselves conducted had a different
outcome and why that might have occurred.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: Internal Affairs Ambassadors are
tasked with training, teaching, correcting, and welcoming new IA Agents. IA Ambassadors are also
responsible for helping to oversee the IA Department and keeping watch over IA agents/IA operatives and
to assist or correct them if needed.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: John T Atticus has been employed at the foundation for a while and prefers to not talk
about what his life was like before to foundation. He started out as a GENSEC and quickly rose the ranks
to officer. I was a good soldier and followed all his orders, no matter what. After a while, he got his
medical license and became a doctor. He gained so much experience from being a doctor, that he
eventually became a Senior Doctor. After becoming a Senior Doctor, he tried his hand in the research
department. There he learns about documents, testing, chemicals, etc. Ultimately, he became a Senior
Researcher. He learned the most from researching and it's what made him improve the most, until he
joined Internal Affairs. This is what he enjoyed doing the most. enforcing the legal codex, helping those
in need, and keeping site 65 secure. And now John is now ready to move up the ranks once again to IA
Ambassador.

Apr 8, 2023
Scotland
+/- Support

-did not Actually say how many Docs he has Written.
+some Good Detail about the Lore and why he is Applying for Ambassador
+spent 8 months on the Server as IA so should have some Good Experience as Internal Affairs
-Not seen you around as much as per i spent some time on the US server and not at any Point seen you but you could've been on at Different Hours.

Josher

Jan 17, 2023
1702091105614.png

Application Accepted

Agent Ghost,

After lengthy discussion and voting in the ambassador team it has been determined that you are fit for the Ambassador position. Please get in contact for your training and whitelist.

Dpt. Director Lucius​

Status
Not open for further replies.