[USA] Josher "Owl" Site advisor application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josher

Jan 17, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:236436890
Discord name: Panzerkampfwagen Tiger Ausf. B#7183
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4 months (note that 4 months is to indicate the first day I joined the server and not total playtime)
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): "jonker", Josher "Owl", "Jotler"
Civilian name: "Jonker"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: IA Ambassador -  HOLDING, 096 - HOLDING
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have one ban on record which was an accidental one from rosewood when he got my steam ID from the logs rather then the person he intended aswell as one failrp warning.
-
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- I am applying for Site Advisor as I feel my skills and the people already on the team will help me to be a good addition. As listed below my skills are as follows: Accurately judge a situation, deescalation, professionalism, understanding of the site, understanding of the duties of all departments and how they are handled.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
- I believe with my ability to accurately judge and deescalate a situation aswell as my professional demeanor would be a good addition to Site Administration. I also bring my understanding of the happenings around the site which will allow me to know where something is needed and when. I also have a large understanding of the duties of each department and how they work together.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- Site admin has many such responsibilities to include, voting on department leaders (excluding IA), voting in MTF commanders (to exclude ISD and LE), authorizing advanced armory in a breach situation (breaches usually involving two or more scp such as an 079 breach where he gets out 076 and 682 AA would become extremely useful), Negotiate with GOC so that a situation of fighting does not occur.
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in: My name is Ambassador Josher "Owl". I was a normal civilian out for a car ride when alarms started sounding in the pinewood area. I thought nothing of it thinking it must be a drill. I saw helicopters fly quickly overhead and a man in a plague doctor costume running from the military base. He greeted me and continued running. I was quickly stopped and given amnestics. When I woke up, I was in some offices among some people telling me to take a test which I passed and they handed me a smudged ID showing the name Josher and the codename "Owl". I have been so long among the site I forgot what the surface area was truly like. It began to seem like I was getting nowhere with my job and I felt like the people we arrested were only bound to do it again. This I felt was terrible and I saw department leaders not properly distributing punishment to their lower ranks when necessary. This brought me great anguish and I hoped to change it. Then I had decided I knew what I must do and that was to bring it higher and move more realistically.

Last edited:

TeKz

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 26, 2021
-Support
Little CL4 Experience
Bad application
All around not fit for position

Josher

Jan 17, 2023
-Support
Little CL4 Experience
Bad application
All around not fit for position
Hello, Thank you for the time to respond and give me criticism. Could you give me some pointers on where exactly i could improve my application so i can do so? Thank you.

Caboose

Donator
Nov 29, 2022

From the Office of Site Administration

Regarding the Site Advisor Application for - [ "Josher" ]
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Advisor.

Your application has been Denied. You may reapply in two weeks. 04/09/23

Please contact Site Administration with any questions regarding your denial.

Best regards,

Site Director "Caboose"​

Status
Not open for further replies.