For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 month
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Joshua White
Civilian name: 'Wilson'
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I have access to both DEA and IA agents.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have 1 auto-kick for doing +left in console recently. I have received an RDM warn for killing before restart.
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I was told that applications were being taken and decided to make one. I am very active on research and I enjoy taking the time to tech Jr. Researchers how to be productive on research.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
Firstly, I consistently make myself available for lower level researchers, whenever they need help. Second, I have shown leadership in CRB with recruitment as well as management of members. Lastly, I am very active on the server and would be able to fill the CL4 slot to approve peoples credits.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I have submitted at least 4 excellent documents. What makes an excellent grade document to me, is an organized well-formatted document, that is clear and concise to read. It should included proper spelling and grammar throughout every page of the document. The required paged are including but not limited to; Cover, Index, SCP Description, Goal of Study, Hypothesis, Procedures, Findings, and Conclusion pages. The 2 most critical of these pages are goal of study and findings. If you do not have a valid or creative goal, then the rest of you document will suffer because of that. The findings are under the most scrutiny since this is where we are suppose to learn new information. It's alright if your findings don't match your hypothesis, just make sure to write in-depth what went on.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
The primary role of an Executive is to introduce and involve beginner researchers that are just starting off. Whether that's by teaching them how to make proper documents and conduct research, or to approve the credits of Jr. Researchers. Executives are also expected to grade submitted documents to the SCIPNET fairly and without prejudice. We also need to make sure, that when approving certain sampling documents, that valid reason is given.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Joshua White's journey into the unknown began during his doctoral studies in chemistry at Berkeley, where he developed a fascination with anomalous reactions and properties that defied scientific explanation. His groundbreaking research caught the attention of the SCP Foundation, who recruited him soon after graduation. Joshua's knack for deciphering anomalous substances and understanding their potential hazards or benefits quickly made him an invaluable asset. Over time, he earned a reputation for his rigorous methodology and calm demeanor under pressure, essential traits in containing and studying the most perplexing SCPs.

Fried

Oct 22, 2023
TO: applicant@site-65.int
SUBJECT: Progression to Interview Phase - Executive Researcher Application

Dear Applicant,

Following a comprehensive review of your application for the Executive Researcher position alongside the consultative input of our Executive Research team, I am pleased to inform you that your application has been elevated to the interview phase of our selection process.

To proceed, kindly reach out to me via email (g4rp1ays) or Halo (lafemmerose) at your earliest convenience to arrange a suitable time for your interview.

We look forward to discussing your potential contributions to our team in greater detail.

Thank you for your continued interest in joining our ranks.

Warm regards,

FriedHart
Dpt. Director of Research, Site-65 Research Department
Friedch@site-65.int

View attachment 16791