Not open for further replies.

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33932575
Discord name: Mist#2193
For how long have you played on CG SCP: VTime_Menu says 2 weeks and 5 days but I recently got the one-month achievement.
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: US Central
Character name(s): Jules 'Brazil' Brown, 'Brazil', Torian 'Panama' Brown, Torian Brown
Civilian name: 'Happy'
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-D, O-1 Command Sargent, Intel Ambassador, Intel Director
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I had an ARDM warning in the past, but it has since been removed
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
To be blunt I am not one to hype myself up but I think I can do the job and up hold the title well. I am extremely active on the server and know and talk to a lot of people. I like to think what I've done in the Intel department would translate will into Ethics.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
The Assistants are there to assist and follow the members of the Ethics committee and step up to keeping the set standards when the members are not around. They are there to allow other people to speak to Ethics in some regard without a Committe member always being around.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Julian (Jules) Takeshi Brown was born along side his identical twin brother Torian in Bristol England on the 14th of April in the year of 19██. He was born as half of a pair as both him and Torian dressed the same, had the same extracurricular activities, and even the same friend group up until the start of secondary school. Jules threw himself into athletics (Swim and Gymnastics) with a passion as he became one of the youngest swim team captains in his school while Torian went into academic side with science being a main driving force. Both twins kept a close relationship up until they hit college. Jules would receive a full athletic scholarship to the University of Loughborough as soon as he finished his Sixth form year, using it to start a degree in Criminology but ended up dropping out after two years due to the stress of schooling. He spent a year doing nothing before taking a recruiting offer from a Royal Navy Officer. He would spend █ years as a member of the Royal Navy, even joining the ranks of the Royal Marines up until a knee injury caused him to be discharged.

It had been █ years after being discharged when Torian came to him with a job suggestion, it was for some kind of Private Research Company that he worked for in ██████████ ████████ Canada. He was hesitant to take the offer as it was a huge move for him but eventually he took the job. Turns out it was a job offer for a general security (Gensec) position at Site-65 where Torian worked as a researcher at the time. It was a rough time while he was a cadet as controlling D-Class will never be easy but he grinned and bared it for the most part... Until one day a man called Gypsy approached him speaking about a job opportunity within the Intelligence the department.

It didn't take long before he accepted the offer and started training to become an agent. It didn't take long for him to get into the swing of the job and quickly took to doing surface reconnaissance as he spent many hours in the snow. It didn't take long for him to get noticed by Director John Marley and was offered an ambassador position. During this period of time, he would receive the news about his brother's disappearance/untimely death while working at a different site.

It hit him hard and pushed him into an toxic cycle of working without a break or rest. Staying long hours in the office working on documents or out near Pinewood doing reconnaissance work on the citizens. Eventually he would break the cycle as he would make friends with an IA ambassador Dalton Bruno and eventually making friend with an executive researcher named Osoro. The trio often going out for drinks after work.

Last edited:

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
+ Huge Support
+ Very Active
+ LVL 4 Experience
+ O1 CSG

I have known Jules since the beginning of my career in this foundation. Our departments of Internal and Intel would work together and keep this very foundation safe! Without Jules Intel would be all over the place. Jules is dedicated to their work and it's time to allow their magic to be used in a more significant position in the foundation. I have seen many of the documents Jules has written in Intel and they are extensive and show their detail and dedication to any topic, I believe that it would be a waste to deny this app.

Gian Carlo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
+Support

Hey Jules, I'm giving you support to your application because I believe you are fit to be an Assistant due to the following reasons;

+ Active
+ Mature/Professional at all times
+ Cares about duties

While you are fit for the role, the main issue I have here is with your application as it seems it was extremely rushed with little to no effort put into it. Nonetheless, good luck!

Pulsewalker

May 24, 2022
Louisiana

+ ULTRA SUPPORT

+ Extremely active (I cannot escape them)
+ A lot of CL4 experience (the only Director of Intel I've ever known.. my entire time playing)
+ Experience writing up reports and reviewing documentation.

- Not super descriptive answers with their application.

I have to put that last point there for my health because Jules, I love ya to death but making an application just isn't your strong suit. However, do not let that deter anyone reading this from seeing them as a fantastic candidate to become an ECA.

Jules and I have personally nerded out time and time again over documentation and the creation process of said documentation. A lot of my enjoyment from the game actually stems from the crazy ideas Jules shares with me and the conversations that come from them. Couldn't ask for a better drinking buddy either. Jules is someone who cares a lot about the lore of their character, their portrayal and how they play the game for fun.

They may not hype themselves up, so I'm gonna do it for them.

Jules is who you're looking for to be an Assistant, I'll tell you that right now. When you're looking for high quality documentation, high quality roleplay, high quality conversations and high quality {insert positive ECA aspect here}, Jules is where the buck stops.

Rocks

Jul 1, 2022
+SUPPORT
+L4 Master
+Experience with dealing with other players without just shooting them
+Good person overall
+Mature

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
The individual above is -

- Experienced as a LVL4 personnel especially as a director in intel.
- Mature and reasonable individual
- Communicates clearly and very friendly
- App is a little short. Could definately improve and expand on that. An easy way to expand your application is to explain the qualities you have that make you suitable and why thats important to the job your applying for.

With a background in Intelligence/IA, they would be a perfect suit to become an assistant and problely an ethics member at some point. Because of the above this individual gets a +Support

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
+Support
+O-1 CSG and Intel Director
+Very professional
+Very active

Deviss

Apr 24, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Jules's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreement that you are suited to be an Assistant. Please contact me on Teamspeak once you are available. You will be closely looked at by the committee.

-Judge

Status
Not open for further replies.