[USA] K. Common's 3rd OSA Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingOfCommon

Oct 21, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:593756967
Discord name: kingofcommon
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I started playing the server in September of 2023, I have about 35 days of playtime on the server
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): "Royal"/K. Common (F) | King "Crossfire" Common (CI)
Civilian name: Cheese Wheel
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF NU-7 CPT, MTF O-1 SGT, Exec. Researcher, Sr. Agent, CI-G, UNGOC SPC.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received 3 back in October of 2023 all are now expired
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I am the best candidate for the position of Overseer Assistant due to several reasons. Firstly, my activity lets me take on a greater number of tasks compared to others. My CL4 experience at both junior and senior positions, which involved supervising individuals and ensuring they were acting correctly, is similar to the responsibilities of an OSA. This experience provides valuable skills that are beneficial for an OSA role. Additionally, my skills in writing documents, including research papers and incident reports for MTF, demonstrate my ability to handle the workload that comes with the OSA position. Lastly, my interactions with council members and members of ISD, both within and outside of roleplay settings, show that I can work with the necessary people involved in the role.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
-OSA's primary duties are to perform the Overseers Council's orders and commands.
-Performing duties that would benefit the O5 even when they are not present.
-Authorising AA when no one else is available.
-Performing O5 duties so that they won't be put at security risk
-Being the link between the site and the overseer council
-signing documents for the O5 council
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Common's childhood was immersed in the exploration of anomalies. Raised in a family deeply rooted in anomalous research, he exhibited a keen interest in the unknown from an early age. His fascination with anomalies propelled him towards advanced studies in anomalous phenomena. Notably, his pioneering research on reality-bending anomalies and their potential implications in combat scenarios captured the attention of the SCP Foundation. Common's contributions significantly enhanced the understanding and containment of previously uncontained anomalies.

Recognizing Common's expertise, the O5 Council initiated an investigation into his background, eventually appointing him as an assistant. In this capacity, Common serves as the liaison between the Council and various SCP sites. He oversees communications, coordinates research endeavors, and ensures the efficient execution of council directives.

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
1706134972870.png

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

A message has been received from the office of ██-3 ██████████████

To: "Royal"

Hello. We appreciate you taking the time to apply for the position of █████████ Assistant. After careful consideration, we believe that your skills, experience, and qualifications make you suitable for this position. Congratulations and we look forward to working with you.

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your new position.

-From ██-3 ██████████████

Application Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.