[USA] K. Common's Site Advisor Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingOfCommon

Oct 21, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:593756967
Discord name: kingofcommon
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I joined in September of 2023 and have almost 34 days of playtime
In what country are you located?: USA West Coast
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): “Royal”/K. Common (Foundation), King “Crossfire” Common (CI)
Civilian name: Cheese Wheel
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-MTF NU-7 CPT (H)
-MTF O-1 LCPL
-Exec. Researcher
-Sr. Agent
-CI-G
-UNGOC SPC (H)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-I have 3 warnings from October 2023, 2 for RDM and 1 For Pac Abuse, all are expired.
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
-I am applying for site advisor because I am interested in gaining Sr. CL4 Experience, currently, my options for moving into further CL4 roles are to apply for DoR or Apply for SA and I choose SA, I also have seen from my time in executive the roleplay side of the server and have personally seen policies that would improve both RP health and enjoyment overall if they could be edited, added, or removed and with an SA position I can help be part of that change. Overall I do prefer the RP side of the server over the combative side and I feel in recent months that the combative side has mostly taken over the server so I would like to help revive the RP.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
-I am suitable for site administration for three reasons. One I am familiar with the roleplay side of the server and I wish to see it improved, What I mean by this is that ever since I joined the server I have been trying to be a part of a larger RP and help improve it, although my first CL4 position was in a combative NU7 role beforehand I had already applied for executive researcher rather than another combative role like a special agent or gensec captain, I have been an executive for a bit and have personally experienced how changes are pushed through departments and how they can affect the people within them. Secondly, I also am focused and experienced with assisting GOI and diplomatic relations, one of my largest acts as NU7 CPT, before I left, was that I helped bring together all of the surface regiments and CI and helped re-negotiate the surface treaty as well as clarify long-standing issues that had yet to be addressed, I can find solutions to diplomatic problems that can make all parties feel like it has been a valuable negotiation or diplomatic talks and I know how to effectively make contact with those who need it. Thirdly I have a good understanding of current on-site policies as well as how they interact with different departments and the server rules, I consistently keep up with the announcements of all public departments and ensure that I know any policy changes that affect them or may affect others, this also shows that I am active on platforms like discord and in game so I am reachable if departments have needs or questions for SA.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Responsibilities of SA in-game/RP are
-Overseeing departments assigned to them (DEA, GENSEC, Medical, NU7, E11, IA)
-Putting together department reports for SC if needed
-Advising CL4 positions with questions about policy or changes
-Appointing MTF Commanders
-Appointing Departmental Positions
-Authorizing AA when needed
-Authorizing Cross Tests or Other Tests
-Making sure overall site policy and standards are upheld
-Upholding relations with GOIs like GOC
-Handling Misc. Matters that do not require SC

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Dr. King Common, born on ██/██/████ in [REDACTED], demonstrated great intelligence early in life. His interest in the anomalous fueled his academic life, culminating in a Ph.D. in theoretical physics from [REDACTED] University. Foundation operatives took notice of his research and recruited him discreetly to utilize his expertise. At 28, Dr. King Common was covertly brought into the Foundation, ensuring a seamless integration with the use of Class-C amnestics to protect one’s close to King Common in his personal life. As a Junior Researcher, Dr. King Common quickly distinguished himself. His work on SCP-049 and SCP-1025 contributed to breakthroughs in the medical field. Dr. King Common became known for maintaining composure when faced with the unknown or irregular earning recognition among peers and superiors. His research propelled him through the ranks, reaching the position of Executive Researcher. In this role, he oversaw research teams and CL4 testing playing an important role in new initiatives for research policy. Seeking fresh challenges, Dr. King Common requested a transfer to Site-65 specializing in containment protocol and advanced testing, This facility housed an extensive collection of various SCP entities. Dr. King Common's expertise made him the ideal candidate to oversee initiatives for research within the site. At Site-65, Dr. King Common transitioned from Executive Researcher to the role of Site Advisor, In this capacity, he applied his understanding of research and site policy and experience to enhance research protocol and overall site operations.

Chad

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
| APPLICATION STATUS: Denied |
Greetings Common,

Thank you for having the interest & taking the time to apply for the Site Advisor. This message is to inform you that your application for the position has been unfortunately denied due to not being seen fit for Site Admin.

If you would like to discuss manners further, you may reach out to me over email (Discord: chad1).

You may reapply in 2 weeks after this message is posted.

Kind regards,
Site Director "Plug"​

Status
Not open for further replies.