[USA] Kartoffel's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kartoffel

SCP-RP Staff
Sep 5, 2022
-Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): kris1346908

-How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1d 18h but I took a break because of a job I had. (The photo is 327 hours btw)Screenshot 2023-11-13 165051.png

-In what country are you located?: US

-Time zone: EST

-Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Finn "Kartoffel" Winter (No Regiment and PVT)

-Chaos name (include your rank): Liam "Kartoffel" Winter

-Civilian name: Wendi Jones

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:507425228

-Discord ID (name#0000): kartoffel#6758

-Do you have a mic?: Yes, I don't use it that much, but I still have one.

-What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

-Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-Yes, I have thought about other applications but have not done it.

-Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have gotten a warning for RDM on Dec 7 2022.

-Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-No But I have been playing for a long time, I just took a break. I am still trying to get back to things.

-Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-I did play Gaminglight for a couple of months on CI. I was not that high ranking but I still did my job.

-How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-Some days I will play from anywhere to 4-6 hours and other days I will play 2. It is only because the US Server got full the second I crashed or left.

-Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-To help out the server and community because there are a lot of people in the game. I am a IA Agent in the game right now and I notice a lot of rule breaking on that part. And I was a Nu-7 SGT for a month before I took the break and most of the other Nu-7 were Mods, so I saw a lot of mods back then.

-What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-I can help players stay in check with all the rules. And just help out the Moderator squad to the best of my abilities.
-I don't give up as easily as other people with things. For example when I tried out for Nu-7, I failed 2 times but did not give up and did it on my 3rd try. And even now I am trying out for E-11, and I believe I am on my 3rd or 4th try.

Last edited:

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0]Application Denied[/COLOR]

Hi @Kartoffel,

Unfortunately your application has been denied at this time, please make yourself more familiar with the current community before reapplying. I recommend playing consistently for a good two weeks to be considered for a role next time you apply.

You may re-apply in two weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.