Civilian name: Jonathan "Joseph" Bravo
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 SPC [Held]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- FailRP, gave keycard to D-Bois
Stealing, I drank this dude's diet amnestics a bit. I didn't know it was stealing and paid the dude back.
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

- I love the research roleplay scenarios, I feel like it's the best experience the server has to offer. The SCP universe is my favorite universe to write documents on and work on characters in. As an Executive, this would only enhance and greater my skills at documentation and roleplay. Research events are some of my favorite events on the server, enhancing those events while also hosting them for lower clearances would be an excellent experience.

I personally struggle with motivation as a Senior Researcher, I feel as if I've tested on almost everything I can test on. Limiting my documentation and my roleplay experience. As an Executive, my experience could be launched forward but also challenged. Challenging me to be more professional with my testing/documentation and the manner I present my character.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- My passion and drive for the SCP Foundation and Research. Helping my fellow researcher with a cross-test, and teaching junior researchers. Running an interesting test on an SCP I haven't tested on before or returning to a past test for improvement. Being involved in research events where we find out what's going on, I love adventures like that. All to enhance roleplay is my favorite thing within the server, the feeling of being included within the server's lore is so interesting and only amplifies my experience and want to be an executive.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

- Up to 10+. What makes a document great is your idea and the creativity that comes along with it. Spicing up your document and making the idea original and creative is what executives love to see.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

- Professionalism, they are the face of research. Grading documents, and teaching junior researchers. Holding lectures/research events. Signing documents for other researchers' tests, and spectating those tests. Making quality-of-life changes to research and overall assisting the Director of Research with those changes.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
I over-explained last time so I'm going to keep it short,
Corgeon Keagan Cornwall is the unluckiest luckiest man on earth, sounds odd, right? Well, I label him this because he survives the unlikeliest shit imaginable, and doesn't really come out mentally unscathed. I'd have to write down his story, so I'll present the video logs of him doing research.

It just came to me, I've made these apps but never mentioned that I make video logs. The benefit of hindsight. Plus I love drawing art for my research

Last edited:

Karl Smith

Nov 8, 2022
+SUPPORT
Keagan is a great person for executive. I went with him on his 076 x 999 cross test and he is dedicated to RP as well as the research department.

Reactions: Keagan

sylex22

Jul 22, 2023
Could you put UK or USA in your title
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
+Support
Extremely dedicated to the research department, He runs good tests and creates fun RP as well as has more than enough excellent graded documents

Kiryu

Dec 23, 2022
Detroit, Michigan
Incoming Message: Research Directorate of Site-65

BoPQIDjTZXfoAkgC9C9VTIQhjJRdI33bz9CAVOXDjv1hcYjoj9qBatrM9U3JynNNVSl2JMxXcwQwOKiwSsfxBPYH_hXCBFwUgev6owzdF_JlljK2e4aQQiUGTJ3khULj3SYvhYNBm-FRglFkkhh7lw

Greetings, Keagan!

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher within the Site-65 Research Department. Your time is greatly appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been elevated to an interview!

Please email (Discord message) Dpt. Director Darby (thegypsybard) or Dpt. Director Kiryu (.kurgerbing) to receive your interview!​

Kiryu

Dec 23, 2022
Detroit, Michigan
Incoming Message: Research Directorate of Site-65

ykMpEo4wXN3kr7bxJRRrXgV-PV8RV0mj6KSinKmYEDpzqTTBMzam2NW9JgmSWVT2TdsU2HVP8zU5hcIKyREv-5lbctPIWHX-PrRtPQFU_OjAFp4gZPLrpeeaPV6a8NNlGh7l6Q5t0azm07I2XHjg9A

Greetings, Keagan!

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher within the Site-65 Research Department. Your time is greatly appreciated!

Upon review, your application has been accepted!

Please email (Discord message) Dpt. Director Darby (thegypsybard) or Dpt. Director Kiryu (.kurgerbing) to receive your training/onboarding.

You may contact your local RAISA Officer (server staff) for your credentials. (whitelist)​

Status
Not open for further replies.