SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
May 17, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:96070938
Discord name: k.e.n.n.e.t.h.
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 240 hours
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Kenneth S. (Foundation), Kenny Boy (CI)
Civilian name: Sandsys
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- RRT, NU7 SPC, CI-A, SCP-096, DEA, IA
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I believe that I have experience in GENSEC to be able to properly hold a leadership role within security. I also believe that going into the captain role I have gained enough experience as a sergeant to strive in the position. There is also the general fact that this would be my first CL4 job, I believe that I am ready to start moving up within the ranks of the foundation, and that the captain rank would be the most fitting starting place for me in my opinion. Being a captain gives you experience in a variety of aspects from documents to personnel management, which I believe creates a good foundation for later opportunities.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- During my time playing as an Riot Sergeant I have led several sweeps authorized by both ethics and captains. I have also dealt Additionally, I believe I have enough experience and time on the job to be able to move into the captain position. I believe that I understand enough about the department to be able to successfully lead the members within it, and address the several issues that may arise while being a captain. I have been eyeing this position for a couple of weeks now, and as a result I have tried to take notice in the ways captains conduct their business and I believe I am at a point where I am ready to step into that role. I have experience as a sergeant and I believe that experience shows my suitability to become a captain.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- As one of the highest ranking members of general security, one of the main responsibilities of the captain is to enforce and instruct on the GENSEC handbook. I say instruct due to the fact that may GENSEC are brand new to the site, and as a result it is much better in the long term to teach them about the mistakes they make compared to punishing them. With that said, GENSEC Captains are also responsible for handing out punishments to officers if they deem necessary. The GENSEC Captains also have a variety of other duties such as hosting RRT tryouts, hosting heavy weapons license tryouts, general management of D Block, communication with ethics and site admin about all the fun info breaches that appear to find their way into d block, and authorize/lead GENSEC through sweeps. Additionally I have seen some captains assign specific jobs to RRT when necessary.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Kenneth Sanders had a normal life for the typical American kid. At the age of 22 when he graduated college, he was recruited as an officer into the United States Army. However, while working for the army as an intelligence officer, and he was part of the military unit that contained SCP-4510. Upon the military releasing SCP-4510 into the SCP Foundation's custody, Lieutenant Sanders was recruited out of the United States Army into the SCP Foundation by REDACTED. Lieutenant Sanders began working in security as a security guard stationed at Site 19 working in securing several of the safe class SCP's stored within the site. However, upon being transferred to site 65, now Sergeant Sanders began working within the security wing in charge of D-class personnel. While Sergeant Sanders is still newer to the site than most of his colleagues, he still has a desire to serve the foundation in greater ways.

Last edited:

Jackmaze

Nov 19, 2022
Hello, thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Your application has been ACCEPTED
Please get in contact with me or trap at crazy_jackmaze or trapjesus on Discord to continue.​

Status
Not open for further replies.