[USA] Kevin Ki 'Kilo' LVL2 Demotion Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: 'Kilo'

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:631971872

Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA: USA

Level of appeal (2 or 3): 2

Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: Yes, I spoke to 'Genocide', and he said the decision was not his own but ECM.

Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: 'Genocide', VC

Rank demoted from: MAJ

Who demoted you?: 'Genocide', under ECM orders.

Date of demotion?: 9/23/2024

What is the case against you?: Leaking REGCOM discussions

Is this true?: No

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No

Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: N/A

What is your side of the story?:
I was demoted for leaking information in a discussion to Rajeesh and Crush, but I did not do this. I spoke with them about the video but I never told them anything about REGCOM in a 1 on 1 conversation and never disclosed possible punishment or strike as accused, I simply tried to obtain information as has been done by our COM and LTCOM as our COM is currently out of state and our LTCOM is in charge I attempted to speak with him or an ECM (Recker) on the matter and was left unanswered up until they gave out my punishment. I feel this decision was rushed as it was late night, I have no strikes, I also have no punishments within O-1 since originally joining nor have I have taken any actions to hint at doing such.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Ethics Committee Chairman Communique

REGARDING: "Kilo's" Demotion Appeal
I will be looking into this effective immediately, I am not sure what transpired today within O1 Regimental Command and Ethics. I will be inquiring into what happened and will be in contact with you soon.

AD_4nXd8PaCQCbr8c1OmrHqEw4bo0v3x9GuN-WETChGQF4U7GFUhdwn_hAFrivNu_ve_EUoStdXj2BAUgF0949vAi6sl7-_1TuFlyZflnS5gEIafxBihTQTdVVM_j742BgcXLxU_fv1-wTRGbhq1LkP8zi-qy7pG

Chairman Mr. Pavish
AD_4nXeqWlh0pgSRiPsIS5skDVqQMppTcuJTI_lLCAvTyttjSN0oZ4fdqyPsDGkiSVM8Jsr01L427ICMDG3p9hnpPwmlFfsNg5udK6xuo1wFpjUqefz7f78n4pA8qrvmRPoveMuuA3Pg7r92mioueMZsVQv0wGG-

Status
Not open for further replies.