[USA] Kisuke's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kisuke

SCP-RP Staff
Jan 15, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):Alex
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):2 Days, 2 hours (50 Hours)

In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone:EST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Kisuke
Chaos name (include your rank):Nogo Demitri, Don't play CI
Civilian name:Hubert Johnson

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:194249645
Discord ID (name#0000):_kisukeurahara_
Do you have a mic?:Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:None

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:Yes, around a year or so.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: No.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:A good amount of time, honestly also depends on school but ill try to be on as much as possible.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:I would like to be a moderator due to my liking for the server. Although I may be a little new, I have grown to like this server. I understand the serious RP I must do on this server and the responsibilities I must take on as a staff member on the server. I can be extremely serious at times, and I am usually just a fun person. I hope to improve the server by being as active as I can in order to stop or prevent the rulebreakers. I understand that you are very hesitant to hire someone with such little time; however, I can assure you that I will take being a staff member extremely seriously and will help improve the server.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:Well, I saw you needed help with getting more staff due to the USA server consistently having more players, and I thought that now would be the time to apply. The things that make me unique or special compared to others applying are the fact that I have such good experience, along with being able to be on the server late, early during the day, and pretty much all day. I also help people consistently with something if they do need it. Also, based on my past experience with staff on another server, I know how to behave, be serious at times, and overall know what to do in a tense or stressful situation. If I mess up, I will adapt and make sure to never do that same mistake again and learn from what can be improved.

Last edited:

Nomad

Mar 28, 2023
Application Denied

Hi @Kisuke,

Unfortunately your application has been denied at this time, please make yourself more familiar with the game and spend a few more weeks playing before re-applying.

You may re-apply in three weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.