Character name(s): Kongo Quartar

Civilian name: N/A

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:

- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

-None

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-Failrp, The reason for this was that I failed to warn a D-class to leave the D-block Checkpoint airlock due to a mic malfunction which I had not known about earlier.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?

- I believe I have what it takes to enforce the rules in a more managerial sense on the server and would enjoy doing that more than being an agent.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:

- I love to teach and train new IA and help them in every possible situation that I can assist in. I am nonpartisan for almost every situation which would lead to fairhanded results for any arrests or reports that need to be made.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

- Unknown, I do know all of the requirements to create most documents and would gladly make them if I were an IA Ambassador. I believe a good document requires concise and proper formatting and language in a way that the reader can understand the point of the document where everything is located in an easy way so you can figure everything out from just a glance while following document protocols.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: The 5 Main responsibilities of being an Ambassador are as follows...

• Giving tests and instructing new IA members.
  • Disciplining agents that break the IA handbook.
  • Assisting in certain emergencies such as code 1's and code blacks.
  • Reviewing agent's arrest logs and records.
  • Assisting any agents if they require help or if they do not know what to do in some situations.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Kongo Quartar is a South African-born male who mostly kept to himself on-site-65. He has a background with the FBI and was later hired by the Foundation as an internal Affairs agent. He soon became obsessed with keeping order around the facility. He soon discovered what the UNGOC was. He hated the UN and everything it stood for especially when it got in the way of the Foundation. He hates any UNGOC members that enter the facility both granted clearance for and those that trespass in an attempt to harm SCPs.

Last edited:

Caboose.

Sep 25, 2023
+Support, application is short but don't see a problem with you becoming ambassador.

Walter Unrich

Feb 9, 2023
Hello, Director of Internal Affairs here, I wish to ask, do you go by any other names in Internal Affairs, or is Kongo Quartar the only name you have used recently?

Walter Unrich

Feb 9, 2023

Department of Internal Affairs

Your interest within the role of Internal Affairs Ambassador has been recognized by the Administrative personnel of the Department of Internal Affairs, Mr Kongo, your Application has been Denied for this Position, the reasoning regarding your denial for the position of Ambassador will be provided upon request, contact Dpt. Director W. Unrich of Internal Affairs. (Discord - heyola2.0)

Secure. Contain. Protect.

Status
Not open for further replies.