[USA] Kufie's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kufie

Donator
Feb 19, 2023
New york, USA
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Ninjalicious33
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): i have 169 hours and 31 mins
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Kufie
Chaos name (include your rank): Jacob “bant” Suric CI-A
Civilian name: Jack Ogway
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:640297473
Discord ID (name#0000): Luke332
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/us-site-advisor-application.14070/
-https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-staff-application.15754/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes Wensday september 8th, 2022, RDM
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- In this community no but i have been staff on some other servers (not in gmod, but its the experience that counts)
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I have played some other serious roleplay servers but i enjoy this one the most
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I can be on for about 5-8 hours a day
-I have also played more on the weekdays and a lot on the weekend, on weekend I’m on around 8pm-3am, I am hoping to increase my playtime on weekdays! I believe that this will help
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to become a moderator for the server because i enjoy playing on it, and i wanna give back to the community who has given me so many good and amazing times. I also want to help people stand up against all the RDM, Toxicity, And all the other rule breakers because it just ruins the fun for everyone.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think you should pick me over everyone else because i learn quick, I adapt easily, I can be on in a moments notice, And i think i would fit in with the community and make an even better and even happier play space for everyone in the server!

(This is a repost of my last application but i agree with everything I said)

Last edited:

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi, @Lucas332

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.