DEA Special Agent
Overseer Assistant
Director of Research

HOLDING:
Executive Researcher
DEA Senior Agent

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?

I am applying for Security Captain because I have taken an interest in the GSD as my favorite department on the server. I find the gameplay fun and the versatility of the department in its roles interesting. After a decent while with the server and playing as GSD, it would be a unique experience to provide leadership and training to the department. I want to train and encourage a new generation of GSD who remain with the department to hold their role on-site with competence.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

I’ve already led combative departments with my time as DEA Special Agent and as an E-11 NCO. I’ve been with CG SCP-RP for two years now, and I’ve invested a significant amount of time into performing my duties as a CL-4. In regards to the Security Department directly, I’ve dedicated my time back on the server to the department, and in that time I’ve become capable of leading my fellow boys in blue to secure the site.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

Security Captains are the intermediate leaders of the Security Department. They are responsible for ensuring the site is secure from all threats. They coordinate members of the Security Department to ensure that D-Block is secure, Research is supplied the necessary D-Class personnel for testing, and SCPs are kept contained (via coordination with SCU or optionally SRU). Supplementing their role as a leader, Captains are expected to train and educate members of the department regarding departmental and site policies which impact department operations. Security Captains are responsible for administering both Riot Control and Heavy Weapons licenses to the members of the Security Department.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/kyle-ash-ringer.13585/

Johnathan Doe

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 31, 2023
+Support
  1. Good interactions
  2. Active
  3. Active on Gensec
  4. Knowledgeable on CoC/CoE and D-Block policies
  5. Previous C4 Experience
-/+

- None

- Support

- None

Overall +Support (Best of luck on your application)

Zero Hero

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 15, 2022
+support begotten
that_disciple_stare.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.