STEAM_0:1:119161861

Discord ID:

emiliobadillio

Do you have a mic?:

Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

The only other rank application I have made was for a non-staff position.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Yes, the only active punishment I have on my account is a Minor Glitching warning, to my knowledge.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes, I have previous staff experience in an unnamed DarkRP community.
I was an admin for several months, and I was responsible for handling in-game situations and situations on their external communications. I resigned later as the server was becoming more and more inactive and I felt I was not needed there, and I had moved on to other things.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes, I have previous experience with serious roleplay in several other servers, not just limited to Garry's Mod. However, a majority of my serious roleplay experience comes from this community's SCP-RP servers.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

I can be on at minimum 2 hours daily, for at least 5 days of the week. On certain occasions, I will be able to play longer, and on certain occasions, I will not be able to play at all. However, I can assure that my other roles and real-life occupation will not prevent me from fulfilling my roles as Staff.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I would like to become a moderator for the server as I feel that I can help the server in many ways, and I would enjoy not only helping the server but performing my duties in-game, on the server. I think that I would be able to do this by doing the small things, like helping people with questions and getting used to the game mode, and by doing more important things, such as taking sits and enforcing the server's rules, fairly. I also think that being staff on the server would give me more opportunities to help play a larger role in the server, which is another thing I'd like to do.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I can help with visually anything which is needed to be helped with on the server. I hold myself to be quite a fair and accountable person, and when I make slipups I do accept guilt and try to make amends. I also believe that my fairness would help me when handling situations in-game, which is a skill that unfortunately doesn't extend to the vast majority of people. I believe that these sets of skills and traits about myself make me a fair candidate for staff.

Toad.

Sep 25, 2022
AUS
Application Accepted

Hi Lakot,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted; please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.