Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Researcher / Agent Gustave "Doc" Kateb
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-Alpha Alexsandr “Tachanka” Senaviev
Civilian name: Grace “Dokkaebi” Nam
Steam ID: 76561198096569680
Discord ID (name#0000): /WG/LexDash#9191
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: No.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I was a Senior Moderator for a Starwars RP server and was in the position for six months before coming over to this server. That server had taught me that there are easy ways to deal with brash or rude people. Sometimes there are people who you can not please, and that is okay. They only want a reaction out of you so if you were to act calm towards them they have a more likely chance of releasing their own actions and toning down their approach.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I've played on many SCP Serious Roleplay servers in the past. This server has also given me a lot of RP to work with. The Researcher role is an amassing role where you can make whole events out of an idea. I've made an event with the event team out of SCP 914 and SCP 1762. (I can show my report if requested)
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I'm normally on for three to four hours a day.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: The server has brought me so much joy over the past week and a half I've played. I think the short amount of time I've spent shows how much I am enjoying the server and how willing I am to be a moderator. I wish to give back to the server by becoming a moderator and helping as many people as I can because everyone has been so nice and welcoming. I want new players who don't know how things work to experience the same welcoming environment that I first felt.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I believe that my deep staff history allows me to make insight on more deep situations that other applicants might not have the skills to handle. I believe what makes me special is my ability to always have a cool and level head. People might lose their cool while under pressure, and I, for one, am confident in my work that I will always be available to take on any task no matter how hard.

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi, @LexDash ,
Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.