[USA] Loco "Diseased" Louis Site advisor Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterGaming

Jul 29, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:701584448
Discord name: sivadensitycritical
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3,641,640 seconds.
Screenshot 2023-10-01 030220.png
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: ACST
Character name(s): Loco "Diseased" Louis
Civilian name: Loco Louis
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
Overseer Assistant [Holding]
- Medical Consultant [Holding]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: yes,Screenshot 2023-10-01 030448.png
-

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I am applying for Site Administration because I feel like I can put some of my playtime into something else other than OSA, I also believe I can do a lot more with that role than I can as an OSA. I believe I can also improve departments, help a lot more people, and overall improve the site. I am also applying for this role because I have shown that I can be professional and hard working while being on a CL4 job and under orders.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I believe I am suitable for site administration because I have shown that I can be quite professional at times, and I have been around the server for a while and I would like to progress into a Senior Position. I am extremely Active on the server and on everyday for about 5-6 or so hours at least. I have been really active as an Overseer assistant as well as the Medical consultant, so I would like to take some of that activity and hard work and put it somewhere else. I believe becoming Site administration would be great for me because I would be extremely active and overall really professional on it.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
-Appointing new Departmental Heads.
-Authorising Mass terminations when necessary.
-Authorising Certain tests and Cross tests.
-Department reviews & reports.
-Managing and Overlooking departments.
-Ensuring discipline and standards are being enforced.
-Writing & Implementing policies when required.
-Appointing new MTF Commanders.
-Authorization of AA.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Accessing Clearance level 4 file.....
Processing...
Granted.

Name: Loco Louis, Codenamed, "Diseased"
Sex: Male

Loco was born in Australia where his dream was to become an Excellent Doctor, So One day when he was of age he decided to Set his Long term Career as a Doctor by Studying and Learning. After a few years of experience as a licensed Doctor, Loco was Promoted to Consultant. A few years later into the job as a consultant Loco somehow gets promoted to an Overseer assistant, so for a few months Loco Followed orders and worked Extremely hard as an OSA, As loco was arriving to work on site, he was greeted with an order from one of the higher ups, As he was going to go and complete the order, it led him into a room full of people.

Loco: Uhm, Hello?

██████: Hey loco, Come in and have a seat.

Loco: Uhm, Sure. What do you need?

██████: We are here to ask you a tiny favour.

Loco: What sort of favour?

██████: You see, One of our Site advisors have left, Leaving The position open.

Loco: so, What did you want me to do about it?

██████: We want you to fill in this position Loco.

Loco: Why me, Out of everyone else?

██████: You have Proven to us that you are fit to become Site administration, Nothing else is going to be said.

Loco: okay, I accept your offer.

██████: Awesome, Lets get you started.

END OF FILE.

Kwan

Aug 3, 2023
MASSIVE +SUPPORT
Loco is one of the best assistants I have seen, he is extremely active and always professional.He has been an assistant for a while now and I would love to see what he does while he is a site advisor. Best of luck and I hope you get it.

Reactions: MonsterGaming

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
To: Loco "Diseased" Louis
CC:
Site.Administration.cc@scp.fnd.ca
Subject: Application Verdict

ejFvGTo.png

| APPLICATION STATUS: Denied |
Greetings "Diseased,"

Thank you for having the interest & taking the time to apply for Site Advisor. This message is to inform you that your application for the position has been unfortunately denied. After much deliberation, Site Administration has decided to deny your application and move forward in another direction.

If you would like to discuss manners further, you may reach out to me over email (Discord: bumblebees_).

You may reapply in 2 weeks after this message is posted.

Kind regards,
Site Director “Lunaro”

Status
Not open for further replies.