For how long have you played on CN SCP: 6,036,000 Seconds
Screenshot 2024-04-10 165923.png
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: ACST
Character name(s): "Diseased"
Civilian name: Loco Louis
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):

Screenshot 2024-04-10 170302.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Overseer Assistant
-Medical Consultant
-CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: yes, all have expired tho.
Screenshot 2024-04-10 170504.png
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I love bringing joy to people as an SCP, I also love exploring things as well. I have been playing on the server for a fair bit now, and i fully understand the rules.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:
- Helping Non combatives get to safety, Helping people get in or out of the dimension. They can also walk around the site and get tests done with researchers.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
-The number one priority would be to aid the Non combatives and make sure they get to safety, therefore it would be best to aid the researchers to ensure their safety.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
-No, Aiding the Researcher would be the number 1 priority, The Researchers life is more important to worry about than 076
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- 22415 Would only help the foundation, Since the D class is not apart of the foundation, 22415 would just ignore the D class since they pose a threat to the foundation if they escape.

mecha

Oct 25, 2022
+Massive Support
He's a consultant, and a (usually) really nice guy. Overall 9.5/10, would reccomend

Status
Not open for further replies.