Oct 25, 2023
Cincinnati Ohio, United States
+/- support
Ethics Experience
IA Experience
Sr CL 4

Rarely see him, and when I do, he is on CI most of the time
I believe there are better suited candidates for the position

I'm going to have to disagree with the others here, I think you're a good Director, but I'd be lying if I said I saw you in an ethics member position. The people I really see getting ECM are the ones who often play assistant. You may hold DoIA, but you prioritize CI over it from what I've seen. I can definitely see you getting a CL 5 position, and I know you have the ability to do so, but I think you have your mind elsewhere. I would celebrate and be happy if you got this, of course I would, but i'd be lying if I said you were the first person I thought of for the spot.

Mc Rib

Mar 22, 2023
-support
no just no every encounter ive had with u has leads me to the thought u are not fit

JohnCSmith

Dec 5, 2022
-Support
Fumbled the shit out of a tribunal he wrote up, and lied to the people involved as to why the tribunal was cancelled. Not even close to be ready for ECM

Josher

Jan 17, 2023
-Support
Fumbled the shit out of a tribunal he wrote up, and lied to the people involved as to why the tribunal was cancelled. Not even close to be ready for ECM
I would like to say i had not lied to anyone as to why it was cancelled. I had said word for word that i received evidence of tampering and that when i had a chat with Dalton we both came to the idea that it took apart the case. I cancelled it of my own volition but we both knew the evidence dismantled it.

Zephyr

Oct 8, 2023
-SUPPORT
Lies often.
Not fit for a cl4 role none the less a cl5.
Fumbled our tribunal and lied to us.

JohnCSmith

Dec 5, 2022
I would like to say i had not lied to anyone as to why it was cancelled. I had said word for word that i received evidence of tampering and that when i had a chat with Dalton we both came to the idea that it took apart the case. I cancelled it of my own volition but we both knew the evidence dismantled it.
When we asked you about the case, you had told us that ethics had told you to throw it out and then proceeded to tell us to ask Mr. Dalton about more information, followed up by "I will not say anymore on this matter. Have a good day gentlemen." When we went to ask Dalton about his decision, he told US that you threw it out all on your own. We caught you dead in a lie, and when we attempted to to ask you about it in the case discord, you completely ignored and ghosted us.

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Lucius "Ignotus" Callum's Ethics Committee Member Application.
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Member, the Committee agrees that you are not yet suited to be an Ethics Member. If you're interested in the reason for your denial, please feel free to reach out to any
Ethics Committee Members.

123321.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.