[USA] Luxxor's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxxor

Apr 27, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): netherect
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 55 Hours as of 5/3/2023
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: (GMT-4)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Luxxor EGK
Chaos name (include your rank): Luxxor 2.0
Civilian name: Luxxor 3.0
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:441144912
Discord ID (name#0000): Brave#6560
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 Warning for Toxicity, it was a misunderstanding/miscommunication but the other player wanted a punishment regardless of how I meant my words

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Administrator for 1 year, moderator for a period of 3 months in another server

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Military RP is about the only serious RP experience I have

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Anywhere between 3-6 hours depending on the day of the week. I also have school and a job so I will try to make as much time as I can in between.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I started playing the server about a week ago and I really enjoy playing on it while learning all that it has to offer. I want to ensure others can also have that same experience and constantly expect to have a good time while engaging in serious roleplay. I have also been out of the moderation game for a while so to speak and would love be able to work with others on a team and be able to make new friends and share my ideas on how we could possibly improve the server for all players new and old.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?
I have a good amount of staff experience from Icefuse Military RP and I was considered a very good staff member during my time there. I want to repeat the same experience here and provide the staff team with help to perform their everyday duties and protect the players from those who might want to ruin their experience in the server. I will not say that I am better or more special than the other applicants as everyone possesses their own unique skills and experience that can help them succeed in their line of work. I would be able to help with keeping the players who troll under control while also making sure everyone is following the rules so everyone can have a fun, positive, and friendly roleplay experience

Last edited:

Kugen

Sep 30, 2022
-Support

-/+ No interactions
-Recent warning for toxicity

pricetag

Jul 18, 2022
+/- neutral support
no interactions

past warns
low playtime
prev. staff experience
good app

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
Neutral Support

No Personal Interactions
Previous Staff expierence
I Wish you had more hours... But It meets the requirement.

I will change my verdict if you choose to poke my on TS and we can have a chat. My name is Doom Guy and usually stay inside of External Affairs chat.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Luxxor,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your still really new to the server, and whilst you have crossed over the minimum time, you would be better served if you played a little longer before becoming staff.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.