Character name(s):
"Lykos"
Civilian name:
"Return"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
Desktop Screenshot 2023.11.09 - 19.40.29.79.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF A-1 MAJ (Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Desktop Screenshot 2023.11.09 - 19.58.39.13.png
Hitbox abuse was for combat jumping/ERP because we cock dick balling/FailRP|FearRP for running into the scp-409 <i don't remember the others>
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
From my multiple months in leading and assisting with surface events as Intel And A1 and helping with Rp and overseeing it while being on A1. with all of the Events and Rp experiences i have been through/seen and my prior knowledge of how to RP I believe I would be suitable for SCP-22415
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
The usual behavior of SCP-22415 is that he is a passive scp, looking to help, aid, and protect non-combantants from any danger, overall is just a helpful hand to anyone who needs it
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
I will aid the researchers running away, the whole purpose of SCP-22415 is to aid non-combantants, and that is what i would be doing so i can get the researchers to safety. After the researchers are safe, I will go aid the MTF fighting CI
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
No because 076 is running away from the researcher, if anything 076 will notice the researcher if repeled
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
No because that is a SL ruling, even though it is morally correct

Nohacks

Jul 21, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @"Lykos"
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Please Contact an Admin+ when SCP-22415 is released to receive it!

Kind Regards, @