List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I am a
Nu-7 LT (may be CPT soon?)
Previous
CI-B
Current UNGOC PVT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have been kicked once on accident but had gotten it cleared

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
Because I believe I am a great researcher, considering the insane ideas I have and have done that have worked out and will most likely work out.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
The amount of ideas I have are amazing and I believe I would be a suited fit, because I know level-4 responsibility, but I know some information I'm not sure even the DoR knows such as Apollyon and Archon object classes. I also do great work within the research department with my insane ideas that give us benefits or further information on a SCP rarely tested on or unknown to a degree.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I only write documents on the big test I do, as little ones such as testing the candy or book have been done time and time again. This means I don't have many documents written but each one I do have written are excellent or beyond! What makes a document excellent? I believe there is multiple parts to it.
-Good formatting
-Good wording
-Good hypothesis
There are more aspects such as results detail, saying what happened or its participants, etc. but spelling and formatting are the most important!

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
Oversee certain tests from Sr. Researchers are below
Read and look over test proposals that need or require approval from Exec+
Grade and overlook documents that have been sent in for rating
Make sure researchers are doing ethical tests, and are following protocol.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Mako, a simple gang runner from a run down Mexican town has now became a respected member of a highly valuable and secretive Foundation, known as the S.C.P. Foundation. He was once brought in as a test subject for dangerous testing, but has now become the one doing the testing. A Jr. Researcher who just wanted to figure out what happened with the third candy, and what would happen if you read this normal book? He became a researcher after mundane work in inanimate, he now has access to a highly guarded area, protected by the Mobile Task Force known as Epsilon-11. With his level 2 he immediately wanted to understand the mask, also known as S.C.P.- 035 and how it became sentient when you put it on? Well i can tell you, he found out, he did a interview with the mask, which told him....things....things he didn't understand. He concluded the test, extremely confused. He found out about the clockworks, also known as S.C.P.- 914. He requested approval from an Executive Researcher he looked up to to test on the machine. He got the approval and wrote down his first document, which he showed to his Department Director, the Director gave criticism, and the criticism he did take. He found out through documents about 2 S.C.P.'s named S.C.P.- 079 and S.C.P.- 682. He found out about the relationship they had and how they like each other, he took this knowledge with him as he was promoted to Senior Researcher. He proposed the idea to 2 members of the Ethics Committee, along with the Department Directors, and an Executive Researcher. He was joyful and jumped with glee at the idea of his first Senior Researcher test was as something professional as this? Two Keter on Keter S.C.P.s? He got all the equipment and men ready and took off to Heavy Containment Zone. He entered 079's chamber, and just as he was loading the computer onto the cart, O5-█ who was interested in this test. They arrived at 682's chamber with the computer, they had the computer ask questions personal to 682, and sure enough they got results, results they hoped for. Mr. Bunn wrote down the whole test and turned it in to his Directors and he had gotten an excellent on the document! This made him happy and also got him his very own Biohazard Suit. A few weeks later, he decided it was time for his big test, one he had been preparing, a test on S.C.P.- 008, and how it effects the mental state of the -2 instance. The Ethics Member who approved the test had setup a joint test between the Global Occult Coalition Research and Development team, who arrived to the chamber in 2 Biohazard Suits. There was 2 D-Class, one had been infected with the virus and was restrained to a wall as Bunn, and the two GOC members asked it questions to get a understanding of the virus, Mako had been noting down all of the questions and responses that had been said. An breach occured and S.C.P.- 106 had broken into the chamber and taken almost every member there into his dimension. Bunn had called another Ethics Member down to the Containment Chamber control room to discuss how he could contact GOC to tell about what had happened to the members. Bunn was instead told to stop the test, so he tried to finish up what he'd started, but a cocky member of the MTF there had decided it was a good idea to go into the chamber without a Biohazard Suit. The MTF members were infected, The Epsilon-11 with Bunn both ran as they shot at the instances who were running after them. Bunn had made it to a Breach Shelter, but it was too late, a Code Black was issued, Bunn was trapped inside the Shelter, he finished his document and sent it in to check after the Code was ended, unfortunate for him, the sounds of the Alpha Warhead activation had already signalled throught the whole facility, and he had to run. He luckily made it out just before the Warhead had gone off. When he had gone back to the next site, everything was the same, and he proposed another test with S.C.P.- 323 and S.C.P.- 096, but with every other big test before hand, was this going to be his promotion into Executive? He could only hope as he planned the test with another Executive Researcher named Sage. He could only hope.

Dr. Swanson

Jul 24, 2022
discord.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Executive Researcher. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application for the position. This is due to both your motivation for wanting to test as well as why you believe you would make a good executive being based solely on the idea of doing “insane testing”. We don’t want executives just so they can have an excuse to do test that would otherwise be shot down. As well as your understanding of the executive position is overall lacking. I advise that you play around research more often and shadow executives to get a better understanding of the responsibilities of executive researchers before applying again.

You can re-apply after 2 weeks from this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.