[USA] Mako's Overseer Assistant Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MakoBun "Joker"

Aug 5, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:53170050

Discord name:
MakoBunSVT (if numbers needed, comment and I will edit.)

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Total: Late June
VTime: 1w 1d 15h

In what country are you located?:
United States of America

Time zone:
MST, PST during daylight savings

Character name(s):
Señor. Mako 'El Jefe' Bunn
Previously, Dr. Mako 'joker' Bunn (May change to this again.)

Civilian name:
Mr. Koma Bunny

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes I do.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Nu-7 LT (CPT soon?)
SCP-096
CI-B (resigned to UNGOC PVT)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received no bans or warnings, although I got accidentally kicked by Michael "Sundowner" Rivera, today.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I follow orders if need be or by any higher-up. My MAJ in Nu-7 may say otherwise but thats because I can't always hear them due to TeamSpeak being super loud. Most can agree. I think personally I can be a good worker. I also like to wander around and spectate others, which is almost perfect for an Overseer Assistant. I will stay loyal to who I am told to be loyal to, and will be active whenever not playing Nu-7 or C.I. which is why I think I should be an Overseer Assistant.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
To follow and help the O5 member they are assigned to in documents, finding people, and mostly just doing tasks that were told by the O5 member. When the O5 are not on site, they supervise parts of the site by just walking around and spectating, making sure all is right in the facility.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
[As Children]

Mako and his brother (called Bunn by their parents) were younglings born in Tijuana, Mexico, which isn't exactly known to be nice and kind to people of all kinds. Growing up they were with the streets of Tijuana, running with gangs and helping with petty robberies. While Mako became a Yes-Man to the Gang's leader and a right hand man, Bunn was the Left Hand. As Mako ran robberies and heists with the gang, Bunn would stay back and watch over the actions, making sure everything goes smoothly, also working with negotiations whenever someone got caught by the police. One day during these, Bunn was caught along with the leader in a warehouse near a rundown Restaurante La Querencia in downtown.

[As teenagers/Adults]
The Gang disbanded before Mako was 19, leaving him to get clean and gather enough money to move to Sacramento, California. While Mako moved, Bunn stayed in Mexico, locked up in a prison filled with murderers and lunatics. Mako got everything together and started going to medical school to become a Combat Medic in the army. Mako went through school but halfway through, his mother died at home. Mako returned to police at his doorstep, cuffs out and ready to take him in to prison. As he was dragged away, his mother was taken out to paramedics in a ambulance, drove away forever. Mako was never able to attend his own mothers funeral but spent it on deathrow. During the hearing for Mako Bunn, the judge saw his previous criminal history, and not knowing Mako had gotten better, sentenced Mako to death lethal injection, his execution was in 7 days. Bunn spent only a few years in prison as he was 18 by the time he got out, "Finalmente fuera, es hora de encontrar a Mako..." He took a taxi to a car dealership, buying a car with the last amount of money in his bank to move to California and find Mako.

As Mako was approaching his finally days, 2 scientists in lab coats and what looked like a military operative came to him in his cell, "Hey Mako....How would you feel about doing a few tests to get out of here?" A scientist asked, Mako agreed eagerly. They brought Mako out in cuffs to a Military Transport truck and had him sit in the back of it so no one could see him. He was brought to a place called Site-46 located on Mount Baker in Washington State. While here, Mako was shown SCP-6783 "1 Billion Year Old Notes" or at least a part of it. He examined it, wrote down some notes about it, and handed it to the Researcher. The Document was so well made, he recommended Mako become a Researcher himself so he can move to other sites and research on them. Mako agreed so he wouldn't need to stay a Class-D. Becoming a Researcher sealed his loyal-ness to the Foundation, as from here on out, he would go to become a Sr. Researcher and move into Site-56 located in ███████, C█████ to examine a different set of SCP's, the most well known SCPs and arguably the most deadliest. He knew he wanted to stay with the Foundation and wanted to help it as much as possible. While doing a test on 457 one day, the D-Class lived through the extreme burns. Mako grabbed a field kit and started trying to treat him with use of his medical knowledge, the D-Class successfully survived. Mako rediscovering his love for helping others became a Trainee to help heal D-Class, GenSec, and Researchers, sometimes he'd have the honor to heal some of the MTF Units, he didn't know they were MTF Units but he knew they were cool and he wanted to become one someday. As Mako became a extremely useful source of healing while at D-Block or even near it, he got his Medical License through Site Director ███ ████ who was his favorite Site Director. Even when Mako became a Doctor, his undying fire for medical didn't die. He survived many breaches, even helping to fight in some and contain SCPs through picking up weapons found on the floor by corpses or just being dropped. These valiant fight efforts were not in vain as he became a Combat Medic. He would patrol around and in D-Block as a Combat Medic, and realized the GenSec were exceptionally lazy when it came to their job, he said, "Screw it! I'll do it myself." And became a Officer, skipping Cadet because of his fight experience. He got a Riot License and became apart of the Riot Response Team, becoming a Riot Response Team Personnel allowed him to become a GenSec Sergeant and Riot Sergeant. MTF Nu-7 discovered Mako and his feats, taking him to become a useful medic in Nu-7. And become a useful Medic he did! He was the best and the sole Medic of Nu-7 until more came around. Mako didn't take long to get Command Sergeant, as he climbed the ranks as fast as he possibly could.

One of the days on his duties of being Nu-7 on surface, his MAJ named ███ dragged him to behind the site. The MAJ asked him if he knew why he was here, Mako said no, being confused, MAJ ███ said he can go back, but as Mako was walking back, MAJ ███ shot Mako brutally in the back of the head, sending Mako into a almost fatal coma, luckily Mako survived but in order for MAJ ███ not to get in trouble with the Ethics Committee, he looked through Mako's records and found out he has a brother, requesting Bunn to be captured and brought to Site-56 until Mako gets out of his coma.

Bunn walked through the streets of Sacramento, stopping by a McDonalds, before he could order, he was kidnapped by some Nu-7 troops and brought all the way to ██████ to take over for his brother. Bunn was brought into an interrogation room and given Class-G amnestics by MAJ ███ and CPT █████ into believing he was Mako and that he worked for the Foundation as a MTF Unit in Nu-7. Bunn grabbed his GRY SBR and bullet proof vest, going out to surface to help as much as possible. MAJ ███ saw how Bunn followed orders more than Mako and how Bunn was good at calling out situations, kind of like a mini-overseer in a sense.

While Bunn was watching cameras in the Surface Garage's Control Room, he answered the phone to his left, it was a person he'd never heard of, it was a Overseer? He asked, "Who is this?" The person on the phone replied with one sentence, "How would you like a.....'promotion', Mako?" Bunn immediately said yes. The person said, "Good, you'll get a message soon." and that's when Bunn knew he was about to have the promotion of his life.

TLDR for those who don't wanna read: 2 poor Mexican thugs, one goes to medical school and the other jail. First one is framed and becomes literally every job possible in the foundation then is shot into a coma. Second takes over First's place until First is better, First gets a 'promotion' to assistant for First before he returns.

Thanks for reading! Hopefully I did a good job :)

Last edited:

Doobie

Aug 3, 2022
Mostly +1 to Neutral

- Very Active Player
- Amazing Person
- Application is Detailed

- I love Joker but I feel he hasn't been around long enough for Assistant.
- No/Little CL4 Experience.

movdaodkoaf

CG Gold VIP
Jun 15, 2022
+support

- Very Active
- Great person to be around
- Good looking app

- Can be "immature" at times but can also be serious if he needs to be

MakoBun "Joker"

Aug 5, 2022
Mostly +1 to Neutral

- Very Active Player
- Amazing Person
- Application is Detailed

- I love Joker but I feel he hasn't been around long enough for Assistant.
- No/Little CL4 Experience.
Putting this here incase my app is ever looked at. I am now a LT of Nu-7 with CL4 experience. Before this promotion I had some experience but now I understand fully the responsibility of a level 4.

Chris Henderson+

Mar 29, 2022
logo.png

From the Office of the ██████████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ████████ Assistant. The ███████ is in agreement that you are suited for the position. Please get in contact with -1 or -2 for further details.​

Status
Not open for further replies.