[USA] Man Manson's O5-4 "The Beacon" Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:82997619
Discord name: Negative Neggie#4147
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since 3/20/22. Only started playing seriously in May.
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: Central Standard
Character name(s): Man Manson, Retri Man (CI trainee, use to practice hacking)
Civilian name: Manson Retriev (On UK) None on US
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): US
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Site Director (Holding), Site Advisor (Held), Security Captain (Holding), Chief of Security (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 Warning - June 18th RDM (Don't know how I got this warning but it has since then expired)

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
This application is to apply for the current O5-4 Position under the designation "The Beacon". The reason I want to apply for O5 is I feel I have gained enough experience in my current role to take my administrative duties higher then before. Not only do I understand the logistics of multi-level command more indepth but feel that I can be an active, engaged presence across the foundations many departments and helping continue to improve continued operations. My goal is to continue helping move the foundation forward towards a much better future and to further assist the departmental leadership in making the site a better place for all players involved.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
I believe I am the best candidate for O5 Council because of the following reasons:

Active, Experienced and Engaged
I have also been in almost every single step up position since I have been on site from sergeant, to captain, to chief to advisor and now as a director, I have months of administrative experience behind my belt and have kept highly positive conduct and leadership skills throughout. From the moment I stepped into the shoes of SA I have been a persistent presence on site, answering questions, communicating with fellow foundation and always willing to assist if able or communicate/direct the issue to someone who can. I have mostly always been avaliable to everyone and have made an effort to try and interact with most departments to try to see what they need and how I can help deal with issues.

Problem Solver And Great Teamplayer
Following my prior note, I have always been engaged with people ranging from cadets/juniors to site command in helping resolve problems that happen on site and trying to assist with multi-department issues. I have helped and been present to approve tests, call sweeps, authorize armory, assist in MCD procedures, and help with multi-departmental problems. Two examples are the following:

- The first example of this is when there was a issue with vehicles between Nu7/A1, I made sure to communicate the problem to Site command in working out a solution. In the following weeks the issue had dropped significantly and in further updates with Nu7 they had no further issues.

- The second example of this was helping restructure Site Administration. During the prior month SA had fallen into a slight lull due to SA being short staffed and many resignations of key individuals. Upon taking the role of Site Director I had worked with SA/O5 to assist in making sure SA had restructured to get weekly meetings, making sure assignments are updated, training new SA's so they know what to do and organizing the department director meetings that resulted in the creation of documentation for MTF and reaffirming/clarification of policies and relations between many departments.

In addition to the above, I host lectures quite frequently that cover site wide topics such as communication, teamwork and even lectures for new individuals to the site so they may learn more. Overall, I have been a helpful and important presence on the site to help make sure that the environment is better and fair for everyone involved.

Friendly and Reasonable Role Model
Finally, I believe I have shown myself to be a an approachable, friendly and reasonable individual. I am usually available to all individuals including junior personnel. I have rarely broken conduct and try my best to showcase what an Site Administrator is supposed to act like and how they conduct themselves. The above shows that I can help individuals across the site be better by showing them what kind of person they need to be to succeed: Professional, Reasonable, Friendly and willing to learn and improve.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
The O5 council is responsible for numerous key responsibilities in RP:

- Work directly with A1 and its command units to protect foundation interests/fellow O5 and deal with info-breaches
- Working with the Ethics commitee to resolve foundational disputes/Isssues/Ethical Concerns
- Overwatch the numerous operations on site in the day to day, making sure departments are operating at top efficiency and communicating with command if changes or assistance is needed.
- Reviewing departmental reviews from Site Administration to see what issues are going on in departments and helping resolving them by working with the departments and giving/following recommendations.
- Reviewing Applications and watching over applicants for the various department director, site administration and overseer assistant applications to make sure they are only getting the best candidates.
- Reviewing and conducting foundation wide policy changes to better the foundation environment for all individuals. (They are directly responsible for the Code of Conduct as well)

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
O5 Council is responsible for the following Applications:
- Chief Of Security
- Director of Research
- Director of Medical
- Director of Intelligence
- Director of Internal Affairs (Joint Decision between Ethics)
- Overseer Assistant
- Site Administration (Advisor and Director)

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Phase 1
. Introduction to the Foundation
Man Manson worked as a police officer in the city of ******* before going to college for an advanced criminal justice degree. He was recruited into the foundation as a result of great performance in his department. After taking on the position as a security officer, he worked his way through the ranks to eventually become a security captain, where he would oversee the safety of the PW/LCZ and D block operations along side other security command members.

Phase 2. - A rising leader
Man Manson would work as a captain for a period, working with his fellow foundation members and GENSEC to help try to supervise operations in the security department. As a captain he would host trainings on the daily and do his best to keep general security organized, engaged and professional. Hard working, professional and a teamplayer, he would eventually be noticed by his higher ups for his conduct and leadership skills and eventually be lead to being potentially offered a position as a security chief. No matter the difficulty, situation or problem, he would rise to the occassion and help lead general security to a better future.

Phase 3. - More then just one
Man Mansons new position as a Security chief was not an easy one. Having one of the more difficult departments to manage, he nevertheless took on the opportunity to help improve security as a whole. Handling the day to day situations, taking in new captains, helping with documentation and training changes and helping improve the expectation of what it means to be security as a whole. Known by many, he would continue his work until he felt the department was in a more comfortable place. He began to get an inkling and wish to improve not just his own department but the site for the better after working along side others and taking the opportunity to expand his vision. When a position eventually opened up, he looked to apply for that position hopeful to help manage the site alongside its departments to a better future.

Phase 4. - Advice for a Site

Man Manson would be accepted as a Site director for his efforts in security as a Dpt. Chief. The job being a bit different then just watching over security and its relations, he would take the opportunity to learn all he could about his duties. He would be there for the numerous departments on the day to day, handling issues, doing presentations, reviewing the departments he was assigned and helping make sure essential communication was present throughout the site. Growing in his position, he came to be known for his efforts in his position and overall being a great leader and role model for multiple individuals across the site. With the departure of the recent Site Director, he would take the opportunity to push himself further and attempt to go for a position as a director to further his skills and help site administration even more.

Phase 5 - REDACTED
Proceeding Further without Level 4 Clearance will result in subsequent amnestication and reassignment as D-Class

[ Name: **** ******** ]

[ Clearence Level: 4 ]

[Access Granted]

Phase 5 - A Beacon for Tomorrow

Man Manson would see his efforts rewarded and be moved into the director position. He took this new opportunity to help make changes and help work with not only the site but his site administration team. Through lectures, meetings, suggestions and helpful policy changes and reinforcements, he would help bring the site to a better condition and show individuals what it means to be a part of the foundation. His efforts working with the sites departments and Site Command would not go unnoticed and one day he would find himself kidnapped from his office during a talk with an officer. Taken to a place far removed from what he was familiar with, he would be greated by a solitary and concealed individual across from a table. Explained to him that an offer would be made that he couldn't refuse and told that his collegues and site had been told he was killed in an accident on site. He was then offered an opportunity to start a new position, one above his original station as an O5 Council Member. Despite reservation, presented with an opportunity to lead the foundation from the very top with the most experienced and wise of the foundation, he would accept his new position. Taking on the designation "The Beacon", he took this position not as a chance to be in a higher power, but to better help the foundation and improve the organizations drive towards its goals. Being a silent beacon in the background, that would pull the foundation towards a better future.

Last edited:

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
-Amazing Interactions
-Amazing and Detailed App
-High Level 4 Owner
-Mature

"Peebus"

Jul 28, 2022
+SUPPORT
- Very mature
- Amazing access 4 experience
- Active
- best person for position

Leaf Ericson

Aug 17, 2022
+Full Support
-Active

-Experienced
-Intelligent
-Great Leader

The legend of Man Manson still echo's through the halls of D-Block to this day, Mostly because if things get bad he stands up and takes the mantel there as he always has. Quick to the call of action Manson was so good he tamed Gensec, arguably one the hardest to lead divisions, which he led impeccably. The role of of an 05 is a leader and i believe Man Manson is on of the best leaders the site has to offer.

shirt-1602607272-c2bb5ce5b25f759f4072b9a68a68c609-removebg-preview (1).png

Reactions: Sir Barry

Lemon

Apr 13, 2022
logo.png

From the Office of the ██████████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ████████. The ███████ is in agreement that you are suited for the position. Please get in contact with ██-1 for further details.​

Status
Not open for further replies.