PAC Approved [USA] Mapper's Assistant PAC Request

Character bio has been approved to use PAC matching description of the thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mapper

May 30, 2023

PAC Requesting Approval

PAC Requested (Which job):
Ethics Assistant
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:170131538

PAC Title: Ethics Assistant SCP-5074

Photograph of PAC:

Capture.PNG

My Reason For Requesting This PAC: While it is true that my PAC is an SCP, I believe that my reason for using this PAC makes perfect sense with the server's lore, and I am highly passionate about staying true to the lore of the server, the SCP, and the server's guidelines/rules. Therefore, here is an explanation of why SCP-5074 is an ethics assistant:

Prior to being purchased by the foundation, SCP-5074 was in the custody of MC&D, being sold at a G.O.I. auction in a nearby low-profile warehouse. Attending this auction was 2 members of the Ethics Committee, Crow Kalashnikow, and Luis "Peasant." Upon SCP-5074 being revealed by MC&D to the auction's stage, "Peasant" immediately gained interest in purchasing SCP-5074 for the Ethics Committee. SCP-5074 is an adult male Chimpanzee with anomalous hyper intelligence, and has a strong passion for rules, the World's history, and anomalous involvement. This made 5074's containment in MC&D a living hell for him, as he was mistreated by his "handlers." So, upon being purchased by the Ethics Committee for the price of 2 human souls, 5074 was delighted and committed to the foundation's cause. Throughout 5074's time in the foundation, his knowledge of ethics and passion for the foundation grew. And, the Committee he was now in the custody of grew fond of him, and began to trust the SCP. Currently, SCP-5074 wishes to take his role in the foundation a step further, and with the support of both Ethics Chairman Crow Kalashnikov and Ethics Member "Peasant," he is now requesting an official assistant role in the foundation.

OOC Information: The event I just summarized was hosted by GM Randal Murphy. And, the two supporters of my PAC [Crow and Peasant] have actually approved this PAC themselves, and will welcome the RP I brought to the committee in the event as a long term RP for the server overall. Aside from this, I am flexible to any specific policies SA wishes to put on me for using this PAC, and I plan to adhere to SCP-5074's trait of speaking in sign language in-game. I know this will work with RP because I did it myself for over an hour during the event. Also note, in the servers lore and according to the event, SCP-5074 will still be in the custody of the Committee either way, and I just wish to take the RP created to the next level, by allowing the entire server to interact with an SCP role taken seriously as an ethics assistant!

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Massive support
I would love to see a monkey as a old wise monkey as a smart assistant assistant "banana"

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
- Support

I know u wouldn't mess around, but it would be too much of a distraction around site tbf

Reactions: SIMI
Status
Not open for further replies.