What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes
-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Dpt director of IA: Held
-Ambassador:Held
-Captain: Holding

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Combat jumping (Didn't know what it was at the time half a year ago)

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
-Having been a prior dpt director of IA and an ambassador I know the legal codex/code of conduct and code of ethics like the palm of my hand I have observed several assistants in their day to day duties and know what they are able to do and what they are unable to do. I believe I am a suitable Ethics assistant due to this and capable of carrying out the ethics committees orders when told. ontop of this I have always had a ethics side to me ever since I joined IA i have tried to follow the code of ethics in everything I do even after Going back to gensec I have improved it where I can by getting officer+ to somewhat follow the legal codex and the code of ethics/conduct and if they fall out of its light they are brought to IA for punishment.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
The responsabilities of the Ethics committee Assistant in regards to rp are as follows:
-Following any and all orders by the ethics committee when given and to perform them to the best of my ability
-reporting any information that is deemed relevent to the ethics committee when given by members of the foundation
-Signing D class work permits
-Authing AA when a code 5 is called and when it is needed
-Authorising Sweeps when their are no captains on site and no other relevent higher ups are able to auth it
- Making sure the ethics committee are safe and secure
-Overseeing Tribunals to make sure they run smooth

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Marcus Takafuji's life wasnt very eventful after being deemed a hazard and put on death row he was placed into the foundation after being given an offer he cant refuse either die or follow. He proved to be a valuable asset snitching on fellow D-class and breached scps earned him respect of his fellow gensec and was allowed to become one under supervision. Unfortunatly after awhile as Ambassador then dpt director then captain again he was transformed by an scp into a crow for roughly a week. He became a executive researchers pet until he was turned back unfortunatly he still has crow like tendancies however instead of hoarding shiny things he Hoards cheese this event had left him mentally changed no longer did he wish to stay in gensec keeping D class in line he dreamed of higher and now longed to once again help Ethics in everything they do seeking to become an assistant he finally bit the bullet and sent in his application.

Last edited:

stephenpreisler

Jul 27, 2024
+ Support!
+ I see you around often; you’re a pretty good Captain. I’d hate to see you leave your position.
- It's not a very large application, but you have held essential roles in the past, so you’ll be fine.

Recker

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
New Project.png

Greetings Mr. Takafuji,

It is with pleasure that I announce that your application for the position of Ethics Committee Assistant has been accepted. Please contact an Ethics Member on your site, Site-65, as soon as possible to begin your orientation.

Warm Regards,
Matt Recker

Status
Not open for further replies.