Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Gensec Captain (Holding)
-Internal affairs ambassador (held)
-Director of internal affairs (held)
-Ethics assistant (Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-combat jumping and fail rp both as d class and both from july last year was being stupid and misunderstood rules which have since been cleared up.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?

-I am Reapplying for Internal affairs because I feel like i can do so much more as an ambassador again than what i can currently do as a Agent Making sure people following the legal codex, the code of conduct and the code of ethics while also investigation departments that break the rules of the site and bringing them into the light. Also after having some time as an ethics assistant it has brought into light the failures of the foundation and i do believe I will be able to aid IA into fixing these issues.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
-I think I am suitable for Internal affairs Ambassador because I know the legal codex inside and out including the code of ethics and the code of conduct regarding specific areas of the facility I think i have a unique insight into the inner workings of D block since I used to hold the captain role and see the codex/code of ethics/conduct broken on the daily. I also used to hold the ambassador role before and was albeit brief a dpt director for IA.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-I have written 20+ documents in the past during my time as ambassador and other roles most being of excellent quality I have also written a couple investigation documents when investigating different departments. When it comes to making a document good you must follow make sure:
1)the logo of IA is on the front of the document in the centre.
2)it contains a set of information such as what code has been broken, who the person is, who was there with you if any and the amount of time they have been put in for.
3) a detailed and well written description of events leading up to the agent arresting the person.
4) finally your signature at the end.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
-The responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador are training up new members of IA including what their duties are and what they are able to do, giving out training to existing or new members of IA to make sure they are at the top of their game, making sure the legal codex/ethics/conduct are being followed, Carrying out investigations should one occur including gathering information from different departments in regards of the department that you are investigating. if needed and ambassador might be needed in a tribunal acting like a judge or a witness. Finally give out lectuers to agents on different aspects of IA and what they can do.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Marcus Takafuji was doing his normal rounds as a gensec captain doing the same old same old dealing with unruly cadets and crazy D class he had grown strained, stressed and tired of it all having been in this job for a rather long while he longed for something diffrent something new something to give energy back into his life.

Overtime he began to admire IA and how they conduct themselves in D-block and around the facility there was three in particular he began to look up to These were Ambassador Walter ulrich, Ambassador Harold Hawks and Ambassador Josher Owl soon enough he took a sabbatical from Gensec Department and chose to join IA after they had done a recruitment drive the next couple of months were difficult for him he was torn between knowing how to be a captain and dealing with gensec himself and other people now he had to do things purely by detainment and arresting eventually he grew to like this he saw what a diffrence he began to make in the facility as a whole Shadowing the ambassadors himself showed him what a diffrence IA could make to the site He always would be loyal to gensec but now he has a new renewel in his life a new reason to wake up eventually he became an IA ambassador but he never forgot the ambassadors he looked up to as he now works alongside them to make the site a safer more ethical place to live and work in. After a few months he became part of a what can only be called a cult brainwashed into giving access to floor 3 and resulting in his subsequent return to being a D class however over time he once again gained the trust of the foundation and was allowed to become an ambassador again.

1720396581215.png

Application Accepted

Hello, @Drol (Marcus Takafuji)

Thank you for applying to the position of Internal Affairs Ambassador. After careful consideration, we have decided to ACCEPT your application! Please get in touch with a Director of Internal Affairs at your earliest convenience for your orientation.

Thank you.
Director of Internal Affairs, Barney 'Chef'

• Love
Reactions: Arlos56 and SHAMLAN
Status
Not open for further replies.