[USA] Marcus's Captain Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID:76561198202690240
Discord name:dragonbor166#8581
For how long have you played on CG SCP:4d:18h (v_time) outside of that over a month
In what country are you located?:uk
Time zone:gmt
Character name(s): Marcus 'Crow' Takafuji
Civilian name:Jessica Waynright
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: none currently
-Captain (Held)
-Ambassador (Held)
-DOIA (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:nope
-1 for combat jumping due to not understanding the rules at the time
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I used to be a captain During the time of AXO and other various sub divisions and feel its time to return to this position as I feel i can benefit the department and how it operates again.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-I Understand what it means to be a security captain which means keeping order in D block making sure researchers get d class and make sure theres some semblence of calm inside the block and thats its properly staffed. I can keep a calm and level head when under stress and when needed to perform sweeps i can coordinate effectivly.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-The responsibilities of a captain would be to make sure d class dont run rampent and get free of the facility, to make sure all gensec are following the legal codex, to bring gensec that break said codex to internal affairs or deal with them when appropriate and to provide training when needed for both Licenses and also to provide direction with sweeps during a code 2. Another thing would be issuing orders during the various codes to make things run smoothly and perfectly during a code 5 and code black.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Marcus used to be a d class but found he really liked the foundation staff overtime and with a bit of luck during one of the tests he aided the gensec in stopping a riot and a potential containment breach gaining his role as a gensec cadet in the process he proceeded to quickly rise up the ranks to a seargeant and then finally captain following the legal codex to the letter and making sure others do the same. overtime he had grown to miss his friends unable to actually talk to them due to them being d class he is sometimes torn in his duty and what his heart tells him to do albeit he will always follow the foundation orders to the letter he doesnt do it happily at times especially when it is one of his d class friends that is trying to escape More recently after his time in IA he was unfortunatly afflicted with a cognitohazard and believed he was a crow after being turned into one for a period of a week due to an scp during this time he was kept as Researcher eldritches pet until he eventually was restored back to how he was this was not without problems however as he now has an addiction to shiny items and cheese and is frequently seen shouting cheese before eating an entire cheese wheel only to go to the chef to buy more for his hoard.

Reactions: Maxwelli
+SUPPORT

I don't usually comment on Captain applications anymore, but Marcus is different. I've known Marcus for over a year and a half, and this man is one of the best people I've met on the server. He's incredibly friendly and a good person to be around, and cares a lot about everybody he meets. He's worked hard from from his first time as IA Agent, all the way to his CL4 roles as IA Ambassador, Security Captain, and Director of IA. He's fun when he can be and professional when he needs to be, is active on GSD as of recently, and I believe he would make an amazing captain. Good luck Marcus.

+SUPPORT

I don't usually comment on Captain applications anymore, but Marcus is different. I've known Marcus for over a year and a half, and this man is one of the best people I've met on the server. He's incredibly friendly and a good person to be around, and cares a lot about everybody he meets. He's worked hard from from his first time as IA Agent, all the way to his CL4 roles as IA Ambassador, Security Captain, and Director of IA. He's fun when he can be and professional when he needs to be, is active on GSD as of recently, and I believe he would make an amazing captain. Good luck Marcus.
what this guy said

Good Morning Marcus, General Security Leadership has processed your application and has come to a verdict on your request to rejoin the General Security Department Captains.​

You have been ACCEPTED into the position as Gensec Captain. Please contact me or Thordan (@roro3138, @stillthordan) Via discord before proceeding to flag on captain.​

Good to have you back. God Bless Gensec​

-Dpt. Chief Powers​

Attachments

• SecDep.png
    SecDep.png
    124.7 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.