List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Current:

Special Agent

Held:

MTF A-1 LT
Executive Researcher
CI Delta

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have never received a warning though I was kicked for +righting back in like December.

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:

I am applying for the position of Ethics Committee Member, I have held a plethora of positions that both require roleplay and some that are more combat oriented that I believe contributes to my knowledge within the site's needs for roleplaying ability and combat ability. My experience as an Alpha-1 Lieutenant showed me the side of roleplay between the two leading organizations within the server, The Ethics Committee and the Overseer Council, where I believe I can say that I understand the roleplay needed for the job.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:

I believe that the reason I am the best possible candidate for the Ethics Committee is due to the amount of skills I bring to the table,

First I will start with my tenacious will to create roleplay for the server, I am an avid enjoyer of the roleplay brought to the server and I believe as an Ethics Committee member I would be able to strengthen that ability to it's limits and create and enjoyable and practical way of roleplay on the server that assists everyone in doing their job as well as most importantly, having fun on the server.

Another skill that I believe I have that pairs well with my tenacious will would be my passion for the server, I love CivilNetworks and I stride to create the best possible roleplay environment for it and I believe that being an Ethics Committee member would be my best shot of making this dream possible.*

The final notable skill that I will touch on is my diamond-strong will, I believe that sticking to your opinion and making sure that you stay true to yourself is one of the most important aspects a leader should have, and staying true to yourself is one of the strongest qualities a human can have and I believe I will bring that to this position in the best way possible.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:

Here are some of the most important responsibilities you would have as an Ethics Committee Member:

Managing the Code of Ethics
Authorizing documents for Researchers that involve dangerous SCP's or matters responsible by the Code of Ethics
Giving responsibilities / orders to Omega-1 or Ethics Committee Assistants
Communication with GoI's such as the Global Occult Coalition
Making sure Omega-1 and Ethics Assistants are enforcing the Code of Ethics

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

Assigning the Director of Internal Affairs
Assigning Ethics Assistants
Voting on applications for Ethics Committee Members
Assigning MTF Omega-1 Commanders

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:
* Received message. ⌝
⌞ > Opening Message..
⌞ > Opening file: gTadd$5@dsr.do5...

File: Applicant, Subject.. Michael "Moon" Walker
Subject: Interview
====Loading====
-
-
-
-
====Loading Complete====
(3/9/██)

Voice recording start.. :

a lingering voice begins to interview the subject

Subject Michael "██████" Walker, you have been chosen to begin the interviewing process for the position of Ethics Committee Member, would you like to create an opening statement?

████: What do you mean? I thought this was an interview.

???: Do as you're told.

the omega-1 agent in the corner stares with an almost hostile intent at the subject

████: Alright.. my name is Michael Walker, I am applying for the position of Ethics Committee Member.

???: Very well. Lets begin with a question.

???: On the date of 4/7/193█, when SCP-███ broke out of containment, it was declared as a Code 3 Biohazard containment breach, a clearance level 4 exclusion zone was declared and only specially designated Mobile Task Forcer such as, MTF Omega-1 "███ █████ ████" and MTF Re██-1 where called to Site-██ to exterminate said breach. Where wer-

the subject cuts the interviewer off

████: Why are you telling me this? I wasn't even born before 8/4/198█. I can't have known any of this information.

???: Well reports have shown that you where there. Reports also show that you where no ordinary man Mr. Walker. You where an ██████. Study of the communication logs from this incident show patterns of speech that have been reported to be found in your speech as well. I see it as no coincidence that this happening as this has been documented to have been happening before, just on a smaller scale..

████: So what.. am I some sort of anomaly within the site?

???: Precisely, and that is why we have chosen you.

the interview file cuts off abruptly, as if the file had been tampered with

====End of Log====

a text with a weird font begins to play at the bluescreen after the file ends, it says:

By orders of The ██████████, this file has been edited and information has been withdrawn from this file.

• Love
Reactions: Dr Random K.

Coke"Bishop"

Jun 26, 2024
-support never been a eca nor sa so no real ties with ethics at least you have been on the server a while

Status
Not open for further replies.