Discord name: XxEliXx167

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4 months +

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): Maurice Alton

Civilian name:

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes I do

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF NU-7 CPL, CI CS

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

(My two most recent warns I tried to get appealed because they were false but the clip I used from the other person's perspective, they deleted it, so now I am stuck with it.)​
1698963286373.png
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?

I am applying for ambassador so that I can further my career in DIA. I also want to watch over DIA and make sure the agents are doing their job properly. My past has reflected heavily on my future and I wish that I didn't do the things that I did in the past because now I have a burden to carry. I also want to become an ambassador because I want to enforce the Legal Codex, COE and COC, more than an agent or operative could ever try to do. Another reason is I would like to join a sub regiment, and there is only a sub regiment for ambassadors at the time., and I believe that it would help me to be a better ambassador if I get accepted. I believe that I have changed the way I used to act, being immature and just not processional. I have now become more processional and mature and I have really started taking my job seriously these last 2 months. And now that I really think about it, why would someone intentionally act immature and a fool, while working for the DIA. It just makes the department look bad and you just look stupid doing it. That is what I have learned from my past choice's. And as much as I wish that I could go back in time and told my past self to be serious and processional, I unfortunately cannot :( Though If I get accepted I will try to the best of my ability to make sure agents/operatives do not make the same mistake as me. Overall these past months have taught me a lot, especially how to act, and I think I am finally ready to carry on the responsibility of becoming a DIA ambassador.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:

I am responsible, Trustworthy, Smart, and understanding know how to work in IA properly. I also have good experience with my time being an agent ( 2months +) I am basically always on site doing my job as an IA agent being ethical, and following the IA protocols., I am intelligent and I have common sense. Also i always listen to my superiors like, Site administration, Dept. Directors of IA, Sr CL4 etc. I have worked with many departments on, arrests, misuse of things, and people that need to be found, for any kind of reason, (Investigating) . I know basically all of the Legal Codex, COE, and COC. I promise that I will take my job serious and I will not let DIA down.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

I have written some documents mainly being arrest reports and. What makes a good document is when someone writes down every single important detail without leaving not one thing out. Also When you can really understand what they are talking about, and they take time on it.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
Watching/Overseeing Agents/Operatives.Training/Testing New IA members.Arresting agents/operatives.Watching over tests/Looking at Documents.
An ambassador's main job is to oversee the agent's and operative's and make sure they are following the IA handbook, COC, COE, and Legal Codex.
Another job that an ambassador has to do is test and train new DIA member's (Agents/Operatives) They're job is to make sure they have the proper knowledge that they need to be a successful Agent.
As well as arresting other foundation personnel for breaking any kind of code. Ambassador's also have to arrest DIA agent's as well. Some agent's decide that they want to have some of their own fun and maybe break the Legal codex. And because agent's can't arrest other agent's, the ambassador's have to.
Just like how agent's and operative's watch over test's. Ambassador's do the same, some like regular test's and some like higher clearance test's. Also they read agent's arrest report's or any other document's and grade them, on how well they are.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Maurice Alton was born in Amsterdam, Netherlands and grew up in the states. His father would always be mean to him and his mother and abuse them both. This affected Maurice in a very harsh way. He would cry every night praying that his father would stop. One time he knocked his mother out by smashing a beer bottle on her head. And so Maurice called the cops, his father ended up lying to the police officers and he was free. And Maurice's father was furious, he beat Maurice until Maurice fell asleep. As Maurice got older he got even more mad at his father and so he started going to the gym. He got stronger and more confident until one day, He came back home from the gym to see his mother dead on the kitchen floor and his father was nowhere to be seen. This made Maurice go into a very heavy depression for a 5 year period. As he grew up without his mother on his own. He had to learn to do things a child shouldn't have to do. He grew up thinking that his life sucked and that he had nothing to do. Until he found the SCP foundation. He found it very interesting and so he joined it. He explored all of the different jobs he could be. He took them very seriously as it was the only thing that he really liked. He later on became an Internal Affairs Ambassador to practice making a more positive and better place disciplining people and doing his job. and he continued from there..

Attachments

• 1698963264105.png
    1698963264105.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Josher

Jan 17, 2023
Hello, In regards to your IA ambassador application it is to be denied. The reasoning is available on request.

Signed: Lucius "Ignotus" Callum

Status
Not open for further replies.